Ever go to a show/concert alone?

Pookah

Conan O'Brien tickets just went on sale today without me knowing (was at work.) They are pretty much sold (scalpers and fans I expect.) I'll probably have to go alone or not at all.

How do you all feel about going to shows or concerts by yourself? I kind of like to share stuff like that with a friend and feel very self conscious by myself. I'm going to have to decide if I can get passed the expense of anxieties and money to go to see my favorite late night comic.

The idea of sitting next to or between people I don't know makes me all wonky. :/

El_Pajaro

OMG I wish I could see Conan! I hate myself for never going to his show here in LA AHHH! he was so close....::(:

Pookah

Yeah I hope he gets a new show soon. This tour is probably my best chance to ever see him live. I'm thinking I might wait to see if the scalper prices get better or tickets get returned. :/

I'm fine with going to movies by myself, but I get really upset if I have to do anything else alone because I like to share experiences. However, if this is your only chance and you really want to see him, then I'd say go for it--the awesomeness of seeing him live would probably far outweigh the discomfort of going by yourself!

lunarla

fdhkj;lghdf;lj/ I can't even begin to express how envious of you I am. To see Conan, I would do anythinnnnnnnnnnnnng. I think it'd definitely be worth going alone. I'm fairly positive that Conan will get a new show soon, so I won't have to be deprived too, too long. You're extremely lucky and I think you should definitely go!

I've went to an outdoor concert on my own before. Just local summer "Music in the Park" type of thing. But then I saw a couple people I knew and they insisted that I sit with them, so I did! It was a bit weird though because they were a couple, but meh. It was a good time, good music too!

If you really want to go don't let SA rob you of that experience. No one I know hasthe same taste in music as I do so if I ever go to a concert it will be alone..I just have to find the time and money to do it. Just remember to enjoy yourself and that no one will even care if you're there alone they (like you) are there for a reason and one reason only: Conan