Ever feel like a complete loser

2Crowded

Just wonderin'..... alot of the time I dont.....even though I pretty much know i am deep down.... think i mainly manage to disguise it from others as well as myself most days.

Anyone else?

Smokeringz

i know im a total fag. I try to convice myself that im not, but it doesnt seem to work.
Just keep goin.

cabbagehead

2Crowded said:
Just wonderin'..... alot of the time I dont.....even though I pretty much know i am deep down.... think i mainly manage to disguise it from others as well as myself most days.

Anyone else?

if you stayed away from that fuckin ugly bitch you would feel a lot better.

Fairylicious

cabbagehead said:
2Crowded said:

Anyone else?

if you stayed away from that fuckin ugly bitch you would feel a lot better.

I don't know either of you, but this seems rather mean.
what do you care who he spends his time with?

As for feeling like a loser, i always feel like i'm not good enough... But i've spent so many years being over productive that it was easy enough to hide (rather when i told people i had issues, they didn't believe it because i was so functional)

These days, hiding really isn't an option. Then again, i've widdled my entire social network pretty much exculsivly down to my closest of friends and family that doesn't make me want to die when i think of them. They all know my struggle to some degree... a select one in full degree.

Everytime i walk out of my house i feel like there is a big L tattooed to the front of my head and that everyone is pointing and laughing at it.

take for instance right now... I really need to go to the store, cash this check that i FINALLY recieved, and then head downtown to the mall the maybe pay my cell phone bill and do the little amount of christmas shopping that i'm going to do (which is sooooo not much)... but i spent the morning being inundated with phonecalls from people i actualy answer the phone for, and filling out paperwork for MediCal... completely overwhelmed, the idea of leaving the house right now has broken me down to tears.

such fact makes me feel like a shmuck.

i feel stupid for feeling the way i feel, yet totally support everyone else in whatever their issues. I don't know why i'm so hard on myself, but i am.

I don't think any of you are losers... or anything bad.
Just me.

cabbagehead

I care because if its not for bitches like her who think they are better than everyone else the rest of us would stand a chance with the men. A model with social phobias? I don't think so. How the fuck she got to be a model anyway.
Leave from this forum amy. 2 crowded is my friend now. Loser bitch.

2Crowded

Cabbage ... I dont know you from a hole in the ground.....but you are seriously messed up...so butt the hell out of my life will you....& stop bad mouthing my best friend... you waste of space.

Sacrament

cabbagehead said:
I care because if its not for bitches like her who think they are better than everyone else the rest of us would stand a chance with the men. A model with social phobias? I don't think so. How the fuck she got to be a model anyway.

Wow. You are a sad, sad person. Go outside and get some fresh air.

Argamemnon

Fairylicious said:
i've widdled my entire social network pretty much exculsivly down to my closest of friends and family that doesn't make me want to die when i think of them.
What exactly did you mean by this? Must be my poor English..

BashfulDoll

i tell myself everyday that i am a loser, because I am. I'm scared to leave the house by myself, i don't have a job because i dont like talking to people. Can it get more worse than that? :oops:

Fairylicious

cabbagehead said:

It is unlike me to be bothered with other people's board drama, but you just said so many things that jolted my stomach that i had to say something in return.

The reason that you/we don't stand a chance with "men" is NOT because of girls like her. Our SA prevents us from running the rat race like everyone else. Not only are pretty people not at fault for their prettines, bueaty is in the eye of the beholder. She got to be a model because she knew the right avenues to take to accomplish her (or whoever she was listening to at the time's goals).

but this is the part that really bothered me:

1) You have no idea when she began to struggle with SA (assuming you're right that she has SA). To question the validity of someone's struggle is against the integrity and purpose of this boardspace.

2) The facades people put out can be very functional, despite the nightmare going on within. For a while, anyone with SA can function as long as they wanted it bad enough... it's just that after a while, the anxiety builds up... people's tolorance for build-up may vary.

Either way, It is not for us to judge.

especially for no other purpose than to be mean.

Take a breath, maybe a chill pill, and maybe think about how you would like to be treated.

miss_amy

Thank you fairy.
Its me cabbagehead is refering to.
I do have SA. Apart from my therapy sessions I have not left my house for a month. I have to tomorrow for christmas family visits and I'm terrified.
She just a very jealous person who has jumped to many conclusions about me without actually knowing me at all or even ever had a proper conversation with me ever. I no longer model, but not all modelling is catwalk fashion stuff anyway. No one apart from 2crowded knows the agony and anxiety I went through with each job.

She been trying for a while now to sabotage my friendships with vile evil messages and lies. Even pretended to be a man at one point.

And do I feel like a loser...yes..everyday.
But really I'm a winner coz despite my problems and insecurities - I have the most wonderful kids. I don't have any friends where I live but the one friend I do have from here couldn't be better support or nicer to me. Yes cabbage, be jealous coz what I have is worth having. Maybe if you were nice to people here, they would have accepted you as a friend.

See you on 5th 2Crowded...yes cabbage, the unstoppable 2 are meeting up again to work on more SA stuff and you won't ever be included.

So leave us alone.

Remus

Staff member
off and on I feel this way, at the moment pretty much everyday, I think mainly because I was injured at work and have not worked for 8 months now, I was doing well before the accident