ETS Surgery TO DO IT OR NOT???

Chalkypunch1

Dear All

I am new to this group. I am from the UK and at an all time low with my fear/phobia of going red which has now also evoked Social Phobia.

I have been given a date for ETS surgery and have read so many mixed reviews on the internet so I thought I would ask what peoples opinions of it are that suffer with the same problem.

Thanks Emily

laure15

I also have this problem of blushing easily especially around members of the opposite gender. I have not considered surgery and will not be doing it anytime soon. Side effects of ETS include drooping eye if the surgeon catches the wrong nerve. As an alternative to surgery, makeup could help lessen the impact of blushing.

Scandic123

Dear All

I am new to this group. I am from the UK and at an all time low with my fear/phobia of going red which has now also evoked Social Phobia.

I have been given a date for ETS surgery and have read so many mixed reviews on the internet so I thought I would ask what peoples opinions of it are that suffer with the same problem.

Thanks Emily

I also blush a lot, but don't you think surgery is a bit too extreme? I don't know the magnitude of your problem, but I just know that I would never do it.

Quietguy11

I don't know much about the topic, but it seems risky, and somewhat complicated in measurement. I'd probably never go to that extreme.