ETS 1 Year Later

TxGuy

In a few days I will mark the 1 year anniversary of my ETS procedure. I would like to report that it has been a remarkable success. No more drippy wet hands. Yes, my hands still perspire from time to time, but it is normal sweating. Never overly dry hands.

Compensatory sweating is normal. I continue to sweat from my head. No gustatory sweating. Feet have always sweated, and that remains the case. Vigorous activity causes back and leg sweat, but it is not bad.

I do not get "goosebumps" on my arms anymore, but I don't even notice it.

I just started doing Crossfit as well, and so things are very good.

I was very scared to get ETS. I did tons of research. I found a doctor that I was comfortable with and who had tons of experience and graduated from Harvard. PM me if you want his name.

ETS is a personal decision, but I cannot imagine what my life would be without it now. I suffered with this horrible disorder for 35 years from birth. I am free now.

I will post another update in 6 mos or so. Don't let all of the horror stories scare you away from this procedure. Do your research. Meet the doctor. Make an informed decision.

navpal

Hi I am currently considering doing ets with Dr. Reisfeld. Can you also email me the name of your doctor also and if its not too personal how much you payed and how much your insurance covered. My email is [email protected]