Emotional Eating!

Faded

Emotional Eating ? - Eating for emotional Reasons. Yea, i've relised that becuz when ever im Down or Angry .., i'll snack on chips, chocolates, ect. Without even feeling hungry, i just do it so i wont be thinking of any of these thoughts.. Sometimes it does relieve the tense, but not a solution.
I've always thought Food was my enemy, becuz back then i was aneroxic, then i became bulmic .. here i am, Emotional fckin eating! Im constantly mad at myself for that reason. I just dont know why??!!! i cant stop it, i dont feel hungry but i just want to eat becuz i dont want to .. thats not even reasonable! :oops: Im not actually fat, But i've gained 10 kgs in 2 weeks for the past 2 months becuz i was under alot of stress ect., and thats really shocking!! :oops: :oops:

Anyone think he/she, is an Emotional Eater?!

shipost

im teh opposite, i cant eat when im stressed mainly because somone is obviously watching me hense i am stressed so i starve :lol: although last night i had a nice big pizza, forced myself to eat it and when i drank my drink i kept burping it all back up :lol:

deno

Recently I have lost so much weight from depression.I just cant eat when am depressed wish I could.

Ems

Hi Faded,

I have been an emotional eater for most of my life. My mum encouraged eating as she felt that she was looking after me and so when I was in my early teens i used it excessively for comfort. I wasn't hungry I would just shove it in my mouth. I was angry at the bullying at school. My social phobia was extreme and to be faced with school everyday was torture beyond belief. I have stopped binge eating now but I use alcohol and cigarettes as a crutch to get through life. I still haven't got over the awful torment and memories of the past. How long will it take for me to be happy?
xxx