easter picture ideas.

i do photography for fun & im going to take some easter pictures of my nephew, he is 3 year old. i was wondering if yall could give me some ideas about what to do, i wanna take them outside. i have some plastic easter eggs i wanted to use but really didnt know how to use them or anything else. any ideas will be greatly appreciated!!

k123dave

Here are a few ideas:

Have him holding the eggs
Have him sitting in the middle of a circle of eggs
Have him look at an egg (which is to one side of the photo)

Hope this helps! It's all down to your own creativity, try different positions of eggs and your nephew, take your time and I'm sure you'll get some good shots, 3 years olds are just adorable :D

Emily_G

Aww that's so fun! I'm not creative though, so not sure I have any advice for you. You could get an Easter basket and put eggs in that, or have him opening up the eggs (if they're the kind you can open), I also like that fake, green grass stuff. Have fun!! :)

thanks! i had thought about having him lay in the grass or something with eggs around him in the grass, i thought that would be cute..i dont have an easter basket yet, buts that a good idea to.

k123dave

You could also try to get a bunch of flowers, like daffodils. have him holding them, or as Emily said, put them in the basket with (or without) the eggs.
The main thing is to take it light hearted and keep the nephew happy, it does translate well on the photographs and you can tell if the happiness is faked.

thats a good idea to, i was gonna do something with some easter lillies, but that havent bloomed yet. hopefully they will soon!

k123dave

I hope you have good weather on the days you wish to do the photographs. I can't wait to see them, if you put them up here :)

i would just have them sitting or laying in the grass (without eggs). maybe thats boring but i think it'd be a nice pic