dumbass question!

maggie

..so..twice in the last week.. i have been asked this question..."do i make you nervous?"..and it really irks me, cause, for one thing...i think it's rude to ask someone this, cause if they were the source of my nervousness...what the fuck am i supposed to say..."well, actually yeah, you do make me nervous??!!"...when i really want to say..."actually, sorry buddy, you can't take the credit for making me nervous, cause..LIFE MAKES ME NERVOUS!!!..it's really got not much to do with you!"...and, even though i can't understand it, it seems some people actually feel some warped sense of power when they feel they make others uncomfortable :x

Descartes

Yeah, people do that a lot.

But what I really think is really annoying is when I'm in a really bad "fuckoff mood" and people keep on asking me "whats wrong" and "What are you thinking" "Whats the matter" and I just go away and they keep on following.

IceLad

I totally detest and get extremely frustrated with people who think that overcoming anxiety is just a case of 'pulling yourself together'!!

The amount of times I've had that sent to me! If only if it was that easy.

:evil: :evil:

Chilling__Echo

hmm i'm sorry sweetie. anyone who fucks up with maggie is missing out b/c you're a great gal :D that's all i have to say to that

maggie

Nubly said:
lol. i read this twice asking myself "wheres her question at??"

im slow....
:lol: ..nah...probably just my bizarre way of trying to explain my quirky thoughts :wink:

maggie

Chilling__Echo said:
hmm i'm sorry sweetie. anyone who fucks up with maggie is missing out b/c you're a great gal :D that's all i have to say to that
thanks Chilling...you just made my night :)

Predacon

I hate it when people assume you must be angry or upset about something, just because you don't talk to them every five minutes.

frekleface

I get the same questions: Whats wrong? Are you OK? etc. Then there are the ones who like to say things like: It's all in your head(DUH). or Come on just get in the car and go. or What is the big deal? just get up and come outside. or I promise theres not going to be anybody there.(at WalMart). They just don't get it. I will say that I do have some very good people around me, that just let me be me and don't try to "cure" me. Having a good "support team" has made things not so scary.

I had better quit rambling on and say my goodbye. Just one more thing...
I have to have a "Complex" phsyc. evaluation. Was just wondering if anyone knew what to expect?

OK ty for listening and ...............
byeeeee, frekleface
P.S. this was my first post..... i did it.....yeah

frekleface

I get the same questions: Whats wrong? Are you OK? etc. Then there are the ones who like to say things like: It's all in your head(DUH). or Come on just get in the car and go. or What is the big deal? just get up and come outside. or I promise theres not going to be anybody there.(at WalMart). They just don't get it. I will say that I do have some very good people around me, that just let me be me and don't try to "cure" me. Having a good "support team" has made things not so scary.

I had better quit rambling on and say my goodbye. Just one more thing...
I have to have a "Complex" phsyc. evaluation. Was just wondering if anyone knew what to expect?

OK ty for listening and ...............
byeeeee, frekleface
P.S. this was my first post..... i did it.....yeah

maggie

IceLad said:
I totally detest and get extremely frustrated with people who think that overcoming anxiety is just a case of 'pulling yourself together'!!

The amount of times I've had that sent to me! If only if it was that easy.

:evil: :evil:
yeah..they just don't get it...and if all we had to do was "pull ourselves together"..we would have done it long ago, eh? :roll:

blue

yeah i know .....i think what you are saying.....going back to the initial question.....i have a friend...ish, who really seems to get off on my anxiety and i do truely beleive that he thinks he is such an amazing person that he makes me feel this way....i just want to shout at him its really not you, your a twat!! its being social that scares me not YOU!!!!
:wink:

maggie

blue said:
yeah i know .....i think what you are saying.....going back to the initial question.....i have a friend...ish, who really seems to get off on my anxiety and i do truely beleive that he thinks he is such an amazing person that he makes me feel this way....i just want to shout at him its really not you, your a twat!! its being social that scares me not YOU!!!!
:wink:
that's EXACTLY what i mean :!: ..another example...these idiots that come through drive-thru at work..think i'm blushing and acting all nervous..cause i like their attention..and they get like this power trip going or something...then my anxiety like steps up a notch....argghhh :x