Don't you hate it when...

This thread is for things that noticeably annoy/irk/anger/frustrate/etc you.

I'll start.

Don't you hate it when ... you drink a can of beer, but it does absolutely nothing?

AtTheGates

Banned
dont you hate it when......the person who claims to loves you turns out to just be using you as a rebound to get over her ex-bf but it went on for a year and a half and she future-faked you the whole fvcking time.

I even ordered her a pearl necklace online from zales....and they were REAL pearls...I still can't believe I was so good to her.. what a waste of time.

Last edited:
Don't you hate it when ... you are "formally introduced" to a new person. It places the focus on you (& them) to "hit it off" straight away - SO unnatural imho. Also it makes you feel like you're incapable of introducing yourself to them (ie you feel like a child).

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Drink another then... Duh! :giggle:

Don't you hate it when... a person doesn't like offensive jokes is sitting next to you at live comedy show, visibly disapproving everytime you laugh-out-loud.

Don't ye hate it when... some stupid c*nt messages you on eBay, and expects you to accept their reduced offer for an item you trying to sell. Then, they proceeds to waste your time even more by demanding they be allowed to purchase said item, cash in hand, in the f**kin' car park of their local supermarket on a Friday afternoon.

Don't ye hate it when... your own family underestimate your ability to do something?

Don't ye hate it when... you get blamed for something that was someone else's fault?

Don't ye hate it when... family take advantage of your tendency to nice and kind to other, and decide to emotionally manipulate you?

Don't you hate it when... you can't remember a person's name?

Don't you hate it when... people judge you based on your appearance?

Don't hate it when... you realise you've got nothing else to say, and have just been rambling on in an attempt to maintain conversation?

AtTheGates said:
dont you hate it when.....what goes around does NOT come around and instead more bad stuff happens to YOU rather than the person who wronged you
AtTheGates, the truth is that "life" happens to everyone. Whether "justice" is done is another matter, but you can believe the former, for sure.

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Don't you hate it when ... you are "formally introduced" to a new person. It places the focus on you (& them) to "hit it off" straight away - SO unnatural imho. Also it makes you feel like you're incapable of introducing yourself to them (ie you feel like a child).

This is basically me with every member of my family that I'm not close to, or don't know that well.

Bronson99

Don't ye hate it when... some stupid c*nt messages you on eBay, and expects you to accept their reduced offer for an item you trying to sell. Then, they proceeds to waste your time even more by demanding they be allowed to purchase said item, cash in hand, in the f**kin' car park of their local supermarket on a Friday afternoon.

LOL, man. When I used to sell on eBay a lot, I got these idiots all the time, although thankfully I only had one guy who nearly insisted on buying an item in person to avoid the shipping fee.

But these types of folks... "Hey man i have a great offer, 50 bucks for it now? how about it?" it's never-ending. When will they ever learn? Whatever they think is a great offer, I never get less than twice that amount once the auction ends!

Megaten

Dont you hate it when, your new coworkers start asking you personal questions to get to know you, then they proceed to tell you how you should live your life?

Ljj77700

Don't you hate it when....

people talk bad about you behind your back.

when someone stares at you for a long time without saying anything.

theoutsider

Don't you hate it when you've gone thru a really awful experience, you want to be angry at the world but you realize the only person who's really to blame for it is yourself?

Don't you hate it when you forget a password and the website has two choices. Send it to an email you no longer use which you've also forgotten the password for or text it to you at a number that you no longer have.

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Don't you hate it when your family pressure you into doing something, but you don't want to - either because you uncomfy, or just don't want to be a bother.

Last edited:
Don't you hate it when... somebody hates you being hateful about somebody else (& they stick their orr in, disrupting your perfect flow of negativity)

Don't you hate it when... you're having a bad day, and you reach the point where it feels like you've run out of options of things to do to possibly rectify the situation.

Kiwong

when...you thought the worst was over, until your heart stopped beating again.

A line from a Jebbediah song.

Don't you hate it when... you're taking sh*t from the same people every day, and are feel completely powerless to take revenge, get even, gain justice/fairness ... and those feelings are gradually morphing into some form of frustrated violent/angry hatred, and you feel like you're about to burst. (Which i did btw, about an hour ago)

Sacrament

Not as serious, but don't you hate it when you wake up before the alarm goes off, and you think 'huh, maybe I've still got one or two hours of sleep before the alarm goes off', and as soon as you close your eyes, bam.

Graeme1988

Don't you hate it when... you're taking sh*t from the same people every day, and are feel completely powerless to take revenge, get even, gain justice/fairness ... and those feelings are gradually morphing into some form of frustrated violent/angry hatred, and you feel like you're about to burst. (Which i did btw, about an hour ago)

Yep! There's the odd occasion. But now I just walk away and give the people who are giving me grief the silent treatment. Since there's no point trying reason with immature people. It's a waste o' time.

theoutsider

Don't you hate it when you're really into a song playing on your iPhone and somebody chooses that moment to send you multiple texts?