Does your hair affect you in social situations?

Boundless

I hate my hair when it grows,when i wake up my hairs all over the place a right mess so i prefer to cut it (usualy number 2 setting),makes me feel a little more confident if i know i dont look a mess! :lol:

shy_miss_fly

beautiful said:
I have long hair, and in awkward situations I can just hide behind my hair. Like when Im in the cinema, I can always feel people watching me, so I put my hair in front of my ears & it hides my face.
I do this a lot. I have my hair down to hide my face a little lol.
If I have my hair in a pony tail or short, I feel like Im exposed! and people can see my face easily.

I hope this makes sense lol. But I can tell that people who have very short hairstyles, are more confident?

Does anyone understand what Im saying? Does your hair affect you in scary situations? :D

I can totally relate to that lol. I do the EXACT same thing. Ive always had long hair and I always wear it the same way, long so its draping around my face. People always ask me "How come you never wear your hair up?" I just cant, if i wear it in a ponytail, its almost liek i feel naked lmao!! Its also good when you have a blushing attack it helps me hide a bit. Also when I get nervous or anxious i figit with it alot.

I dont know if you guys know you Avril Lavigne is, but i could tell she was shy the first time i saw her on tv doing an interview. She was talking and looking down and had her long hair drapped around her face, you could hardly she her. I later read an article about her being extremly shy.

LibertadIlusoria

beautiful said:
I have long hair, and in awkward situations I can just hide behind my hair. Like when Im in the cinema, I can always feel people watching me, so I put my hair in front of my ears & it hides my face.
I do this a lot. I have my hair down to hide my face a little lol.
If I have my hair in a pony tail or short, I feel like Im exposed! and people can see my face easily.

I hope this makes sense lol. But I can tell that people who have very short hairstyles, are more confident?

Does anyone understand what Im saying? Does your hair affect you in scary situations? :D

I always hide behind my hair too. Sometimes I even have it covering one eye. If I wear it up (which isn't often), I still leave some of it down around my face (it actually looks pretty good like that, I think :)). Long hair is prettier anyway, in my opinion.