Do you think that people can overcome Social Phobia?Do you think that people can over

Do you think that people can overcome Social Phobia?

• Yes

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Some lucky ones

Votes: 18 41.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 10 23.3%

• Total voters
some lucky ones? in a close 2nd place!!! i am dissapointed to see that, what makes YOU less lucky? You tell urself right now i am one of the lucky ones i will over come it.

itay

I think that you can't overcome it totally rather you can improve your social skills and reduce the fear.

davidburke

completely overcome? i don't think so but i firmly believe that i can and will at some point be able to control it so that i can live the life i want, a normal life

Felgen

I have almost overcome it. Psychiatrists, social skills training and so on helped me, but I've had to take the final steps myself. I've reached a point where I no longer have to use anti depressants to live a good life.

Nobody can find friends, girlfriends/boyfriends, jobs and so on for you. It's hard to rid yourself of anxiety, but it's absolutely possible.

DarkSeeker

Yes, I believe that the key is to observe your surroundings and understand the way you can affect it and the way it can affect you.