• No, I have confidence in my convictions

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Yes...wait no...er, yes.

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Only if I have reason to.

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

EscapeArtist

hahah yes..wait no..er..yes... Actually found myself doing that, and then settling on no until I caught that. Hahahah, so obviously, yes.

Snowdrop

All the time. I'm getting quite sick of it if truth be told. It's gotten to the point where I think back all those years ago I can't quite believe how differently my mind worked back then. I'd just say stuff, you know, and never thought about it or if only once or twice. Now, it's as if my thoughts are totally bogged down... I'm working on it though...

The fourth option is hilarious, but quite true in my case. Those were the exact thoughts that went through my mind right before I read the options.

D

deleted user 1

I used to a lot. But I spent a few years being housebound. In this time I did a lot of soul searching, the result of which is that I rediscovered the essence of what makes me who I am. I know my own mind much better, even if I struggle to voice my thoughts and feeings or assert myself in any way, I at the very least am very certain about what I think and feel. It took many years to get here though, the best part of a decade.

bsebring

I used to a lot. But I spent a few years being housebound. In this time I did a lot of soul searching, the result of which is that I rediscovered the essence of what makes me who I am. I know my own mind much better, even if I struggle to voice my thoughts and feeings or assert myself in any way, I at the very least am very certain about what I think and feel. It took many years to get here though, the best part of a decade.

any advice on how you got to that point??

EscapeArtist

This feels like exactly what I'm falling into! I feel more gathered and myself, yet I am housebound. It's a very odd process... Going for it allll mentally with no action.. but it IS progress in a weird way. I guess all pain really does bring about growth, even if self-inflicted

Blaze

The fact that I was going to reply to this thread earlier, decided not to, and returned to reply is proof enough.