Votes: 10 21.7%
  • I prefer 'forking', thanks.

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters

WeirdyMcGee

(I like polls)

Do you like spooning?
spooningpuppies.jpg

I mean-- but with people; not pug puppies.

If you never have- do you think you would like to? Why?

I generally don't like people touching me. Especially when I'm sleeping. I flail around when trying to sleep--- extremely restless; so spooning is uncomfortable... and impossible. haha

coyote

i like spooning

spooner or spoonee - either one is great

besides, spooning sometimes leads to forking

KiaKaha

Banned
Haha - funny...
I like to spoon - just not when I am trying to get to sleep - its funny... I mean how do you explain something like that without sounding like a complete dork? I am sure most of us have little relationship idiosyncrasies that make no sense to anyone else..... but I guess its best to explain it right in the beginning and hope that its tolerable before it turns into some kind of issue.

megalon

I would say probably not on the basis that it would be too warm. I sleep much better in a cooler environment. Sometimes on warmer nights I'll wake up dripping sweat, even without blankets.

nafadda

no..it's cute to see puppies do it ,but i don't want another person that close to me if i'm trying to sleep...esp if they start to sweat..YUK.

Section_31

I absolutely LOVE to spoon.

Holding my lady at the end of the day, especially a really rough one, reminds me of why im doing what im doing every day. Makes everything worth it, even my S/A. I think next to sex its a very intimate act between two people. I cant do sex without some sort of cuddling afterwards.

That said, i cant sleep while spooning.

Last edited:

lonely_drummer

Hell yeah!!! One of my favourite things thats physically enjoyable to do with another. Definitely up there with sex for me. I love it so much I always have an extra blanket on my bed so I can spoon with it, yeah kinda sad but I can't sleep without doing it. Damn I really need to replace that with a girl lol

I do, it can be wonderfully intimate, but I always find the name kind of off putting; ''Spooning". If it's pitches as ''shall we spoon (for a while).'' I'll surely wonder off imagining how it looks from a top view perspective, and feel silly about it. I prefer the universal term of cuddling.

DevC

I love it so much I always have an extra blanket on my bed so I can spoon with it, yeah kinda sad but I can't sleep without doing it. Damn I really need to replace that with a girl lol

I have a blanket for that too lol

Did once, terribly too hot, but definatly good before or after sleeping.

Aletheia

miss you Enzo

An old boyfriend had a maine coon that liked to come snuggle under the covers with us. If he stretched out, he'd run all the way down my torso and most of the way down my thighs. He also had the softest fur I've ever had the pleasure of stroking.

Nathália

I love my room freezing just so I can cuddle with things and they can keep me warm.
I can't see myself spooning unless the room feels like an icebox.
I like hiding from the cold.