Do you have small, soft hands?

Social_Monstrosity

People always comment on how small, delicate, and non-calloused my hands are for a guy. I've noticed that often very anxious or meek people have small physical attributes.

Do you have any physical features that you somehow believe relate to your SA?

hoddesdon

I have "soft" hands, I suppose, having always worked in indoor jobs, except for a couple of holiday jobs. I am 6' 1", so I do not have "small physical attributes", if that is what you mean.

eggpod

I'm short, which is certainly a factor in my issues - especially when 'tall' is another way of saying 'handsome' in girlspeak.

My fingers are short and chubby as well, but that doesn't bother me much.

DespairSoul

Yes i have small hands like 13 years old and small ears. I dont relate to that because i saw many people what have those attributes small and they no way suffer with SA, i dont think so can be have common something with SA. Also i know guy what he is very small and he is totally extremyl outgoing and traveling trought whole wolrd.

Zagreus

I'm a guy with a tiny bone structure - i do not only have small hands, but also a small jaw, long thin limbs etc... kinda the ectomorphic type. I used to be mistaken for a girl when i was younger :D
I'm not sure how it could be related to SA though. Maybe our frail appearance made us easier targets for bullying during childhood and got us self-conscious. I know i was pretty upset everytime i was referred to as a girl, and have struggled with my masculinity ever since.