Do you have pets?

ScaredToBreathe

And do they help with you anxiety? What kind(s) do you have or want? Do you talk to them?

I love animals and they lessen my anxiety. I talk to them, but usually not with people around. And when I'm with my pet I feel I can talk to people easier than alone. Does anyone else feel this way?

I have guinea pigs, a chinchilla, and soon getting a dog and likely other pets this summer. I've owned several kinds of pets in the past and I spoil all of them.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Yea I'm an animal lover too. I've had many pets over the years. But currently I only have an 8.5 ft carpet Python named Zeus.

I plan on getting 2 horses within the next few years. Horses (apart from the fact I just love them) are supposed to be extremely therapeutic.

Hoppy

Dog, 2 cats, 1 bantam hen, 1 guinea fowl, 4 Quails, family.

In order of importance.

ScaredToBreathe

Yea I'm an animal lover too. I've had many pets over the years. But currently I only have an 8.5 ft carpet Python named Zeus.

I plan on getting 2 horses within the next few years. Horses (apart from the fact I just love them) are supposed to be extremely therapeutic.

Wow that's awesome! What do you feed Zeus? So huge... And yes, horses are indeed therapeutic! I used to volunteer at a therapeutic horse riding organization for kids with disabilities. There was one little boy with SA and he didn't talk much but he seemed to really enjoy the horses, I hope they helped him cope.

Kaekae

I have a corn snake named Jonathan, he's my baby and I talk to him loads.

I used to have two chinchillas (as well as loads of other pets) I love how soft they are and how cute they look when they take sand baths :D

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Dog, 2 cats, 1 bantam hen, 1 guinea fowl, 4 Quails, family.

Do you keep your family members on a leash or just use one of those electric collars that zaps them when you hit the button?

And do they help with you anxiety? What kind(s) do you have or want? Do you talk to them?

I love animals and they lessen my anxiety. I talk to them, but usually not with people around. And when I'm with my pet I feel I can talk to people easier than alone. Does anyone else feel this way?

I have guinea pigs, a chinchilla, and soon getting a dog and likely other pets this summer. I've owned several kinds of pets in the past and I spoil all of them.

Most of my friends aren't human. 3 cats more or less, 1 dog, about a dozen chickens, a rooster, a guinea, a donkey, 30-something head of cattle, and I'm on very good terms with a large flock of ducks. I talk to them all the time and I'm completely comfortable with them. Good company!

dannyboy65

I love animals, I prefer their company then people. I have 2 cats at the moment, a boy named Oscar and a girl named Lulu. Lulu usually goes around my mother and shes pretty nasty at times. Oscar is my cat and he never leaves me alone and always has to be near. I find it so nice that to my cat Oscar I'm the center of his world and it's awesome seeing him grow up, he still makes me laugh once a day too.

So yes I love animals haha