Votes: 33 31.1%
  • none

Votes: 11 10.4%
  • Oh no another poll!

Votes: 24 22.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only have blind faith in the laws and mechanics of nature. Gravity, energy, physics, all the jazz that isn't subjectable to opinion. I find it a stable point of view.

CursedSoul

Banned
Not another poll sheesh!

Dude, whats wrong with that? Are you calling me a psycho? And why did you add that option? This site is meant for usage such as that, none of us is paying for the site, are we? Its a genuine poll, or you aim at limiting the traffic and causing loss to the Admin of this goddamn website? You and I are just users so why this harassment is being forced upon me by you on every other thread for no reason? I guess I'd have to think twice now, eh?:thumbdown:

Starry

huh? what does that mean?

It means, I don't believe in god as a certainty, only as a possibility, and I don't have faith in science because many scientists become religious about it, rather than remaining purely scientific... Besides which, scientific ideas are liable to change as we discover new things... If I had full trust in science years ago, I would be very wrong on many issues now (assuming we're right now, of course... Which we may not be...)... Therefore I feel it is likely that if I were to put full trust in today's scientific consensus it will result in my being very wrong in the future...

Angkorwat

I believe in both. As I grow older I am getting interested more in science. The advancement in technology is fascinating to me and we get to see more and more of the universe and the possibility of the multiverse, but all of these amazing findings had to start somewhere.

Remus

Staff member
Dude, whats wrong with that? Are you calling me a psycho? And why did you add that option? This site is meant for usage such as that, none of us is paying for the site, are we? Its a genuine poll, or you aim at limiting the traffic and causing loss to the Admin of this goddamn website? You and I are just users so why this harassment is being forced upon me by you on every other thread for no reason? I guess I'd have to think twice now, eh?:thumbdown:

I genuinely thought it was a spoof poll and you were not being serious. I mean you said "so I believe both will cure my SA" so I thought it was satire. And none of us get paid to run this website either. Not sure what you are talking about me harassing you, I thought that was someone else, If you feel harassed then report the post. Keep complaints to PM.

Back on topic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.