do u think u lost ur sense of humor?

Scottish_Player

I wouldnt say ive lost my sense of humour but ive been told i have a dry and wicked :twisted: sense of humour and that i can be very sercastic :p

Bexi

i agree with scottish, i have a dry sense of humour, somtimes sadistic! hehehe! i still find things v funny, and (hope)im still mildly amusing occasionally. Somtimes tho ill take things personally, which i cant help, coz of depression :( however, look at all the comedians who suffer from depression and are hilarious, john cleese being one of them

arlequin

It seems we all have in common our kind of sense of humor. People say I'm very ironic. I think I have never lost my sense of humor though there are some days or situations that nothing can make me smile.

sheree

Most of the time i've got a pretty dry sense of humour or i'm just plain
sarcastic
although if i'm not in the mood to laugh i dont laugh
and no-one can cheer me up
:roll:

black_mamba

I never loose my sense of humour. Show me something that would normally make me laugh when I'm super tense and angry and it breaks up the negative thinking. Humour has saved me so many times from being dragged away to a mental hospital.

My sense of humour used to be sarcastic, but now I've let my inner childish attitude take over. Its so much fun! I passed a bunch of builders today who were impersonating germans in very strong accents "Oh ja, my name ist Juergen!" :lol: I couldn't help but laugh to myself.

Think 'Airplane' style jokes and you're there. :wink:

Scottish_Player

black_mamba said:
Its so much fun! I passed a bunch of builders today who were impersonating germans in very strong accents "Oh ja, my name ist Juergen!"

Maybe they where Germans that just had a poor German accent lol

black_mamba

But they were really pale and had sunburn and were kinda flabby...

Hmm maybe you are right afterall! :lol:

Faded

LOL @ black mamba !! Your sense of humor keeps the SP pressure real LOW! :lol: Like it tht way! :wink:

Accordin' to me, My sense of humor is 4/10 now, i think i do get silly in class spammin n' jokin'.. but tht was just in my old skool ..
i do feel my sense of humor went really down .. but yet i laugh at everything i see ,, i cant hold myself .. i HAVTA laugh!! I Love to laugh!
not like laughin on the person's face .. but its like feelin' the laugh but not doin it ..
Isnt tht strange, i laugh alott, but wat about the SP,why doesnt it take place in such tragedy? LOL?

Boundless

Hey dave,do you have a pop up blocker running?
if so disable it for this site to see the mini messanger's mesages.

legin

Yes I have lost my sense of humour I really can’t remember the last time I had a real good laugh :roll:

Skyla

its funny how most of us have the same kinds of humour. im sarcastic aswell and usually take da piss outta things. which is why im also scared to be myself around new peeps because some people might take offense to it or might not get where im coming from.
i take da piss out of myself sometimes! when im actually wid my friends, i get so much joke. i can just be crude, sarcastic whatever and we'll always laugh because we get eachother. we know where we're coming from (its a shame i dont see them much).
i havent lost my sense of humour. its still there inside me and when im with fam/friends. ivve just lost my ability to show it to others.

i find ive allways had a good sense of humour & a good ability 2 make ppl laugh but sometimes i find myself withdrawn due 2 my problem & alot of the time i find im not in the rite mood or frame of mind 2 b myself so i find myself holdin back!

FruitLooPs

yeah another black scarcastic dry person here! and proud.

Im a huge fan of english comedy, and always am game for some of the following no matter how down i am:

blackadder
blackbooks
fawlty towers
and a twist of monty python

is my staple diet of humour, not a fan of slapstick american friends sitcom type humor so much though. Seems way to obvious and just in your face, although the odd bit is ok i guess. :)