Did I Really Hurt My friends Feelings?

Apersonalan

I just found out my best friend recently had a baby and I haven't seen him in ten years he was my first friend I've known him since kindergarten I always hated him because he never came in contact but now I think maybe he wasn't such a bad guy and maybe I just never came in contact with him when needed. He never knew I had ocd or that I never left the house I'd been worrying that I think I've been too hard done in life and get nothing done I didn't want to see him or anyone else till I achieved one of my goals but it was too late and now I know I'll never see him again, not like this. He used to always follow my lead now like much of everyone else he's passed me by and I have nothing to show for. I have no desire to see him, the only thing that makes me feel better is knowing I couldn't help it, I got diagnosed in 2004 my exams were already ruined 3 years earlier, no special treatment, friends already gone much earlier. If you stay connected you jump from one place to another easily, if not you find someone, if there's something wrong you keep it to yourself I can't help it's the way I feel but I knew so many people before this.