Describe your vision of your future and how you plan to make that happen

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Late twenties, living alone in the city, working in earth sciences, climbing, painting, playing accordion and piling money to sail around the world to be alone even more. o_O

Yes, if I had a dime for every person who was in their late twenties, living alone in the city, working in earth sciences, climbing, painting, playing accordion and piling money to sail around the world to be alone even more...wait. What? :confused:

My vision of the future is... a coffin.

Just kidding (mostly).

I don't know. I have had lots of different visions for myself, but none of them seem to be working out so far. If I ever do feel better I'd like to have a stable job as a respiratory therapist working in a hospital I like, some good friends, and blah blah blah. Kind of doubt that will happen though, because I'm a freak.

Kat

I don't know. I have had lots of different visions for myself, but none of them seem to be working out so far. If I ever do feel better I'd like to have a stable job as a respiratory therapist working in a hospital I like, some good friends, and blah blah blah. Kind of doubt that will happen though, because I'm a freak.

I think you will

I have many different Ideas i'm fairly optimistic but doubtful too. I'm not sure what will happen. I'm wanting to start a business of some sort I'm studying various things to hopefully make that happen. I'm hoping whilst in America some of those ideas will come to be.