Dear life,

Krista

Dear Life,

Thank you :) I've a long list of them. It's been a great while since I've been on and I'll be leaving but I can't just have things hang the way they were. Thank you to this site for giving me my independence back, of course I will not be so humble as to pat myself on the back a little as well. Thanks to those of you who helped me on the forum and an even greater thank you to those who allowed me to help them ::eek:: Thank you for allowing me to find a wonderful guy that I can't get enough from here, for letting me love him and love me in return. For giving me my sense of freedom back, my love of life and the ability to enjoy every single moment of my happiness.

Thanks guys, it all started with you. Adios, mi amors ♥

Luke1993

Ah it's always sad to see someone leave.

But it was an honour knowing you! Farewell and best of luck!

Eam

Bye Krista - we only exchanged a couple of messages but you were always nice and I thank you for that.

Glad to hear things are going well, good luck in the future. I wish you all the best.

P.S: glad you made the thread - I was going to leave well wishes on a visitor message but couldn't access it.

Last edited:

hangbi92

Ah it's always sad to see someone leave

yeah i feel sad too if i see someone i know on this site leave or be off for a long time.
anyway, wish u the best of luck
and hope to see u on this site again someday, but this time to tell us about the good things :)

Krissy, you know I've got love for ya. Glad you and I were able to put our issues aside -- no hard feelings.
As long as you apply that noggin of yours, I'm sure you'll do well. Best of luck to you. :)

AimeeSP

Krista, awwww, i get upset with goodbyes but i'm glad i still have you on facebook. :) You've been an absoloute gem on this site you've really helped me and i'm more than sure you've helped many of other people. You really are wise beyond your years and i look upto you. Take care sweetie, catch you on facebook sometime. :) Love ya!

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I don't like it that you leave the forum... but it makes me happy to hear that you are getting better :) Good luck and talk to you later, i hope :D

AGR

Yeah its good you are doing good and are leaving,but at the same time we need more cheerful people like you here,good luck!