Daylight savings

Daylight savings starts again tonight. This is fine for people who are on top of things in their lives and want to be outside for another hour at the end of the day. No consideration is given for anyone struggling in life where it throws body clocks completely out of kilter and compounds problems. This is a time of the year when I see drop outs and lower attendance where I teach.:mad:

coyote

In the U.S., we're on daylight savings time now, and it ends on November 7th

spring forward, fall back!

Predacon

I never really considered it that big a deal. We started in New Zealand last week and I lost an hour sleep with the clocks going forward, but it never bothers me that much.

Aussie_Lad

In Qld we don't have it, and in summer, it gets light by 4:30 in the morning. Yet it's dark by 7pm at night. Who in their right mind gets up that early? People that have gone out clubbing the previous night, are still out partying at that time.

Kiwong

A long wet weekend too much time to think. Might be able to exercise after work now it's daylight savings.

coyote

what I want to know is - where do they put all this daylight that they're saving, and can we find a way to go in there and get some?

Daz

Our clocks go back an hour on the last day of this month at 2am which is the night of Halloween, it is also a Saturday/Sunday.

An extra hours drinking time will suit me fine :)

Here come the dark nights, Go to work in the dark and leave work in the dark