Damn it

mimi1988

Gio, please learn how to SPELL & use proper grammar before u post another thread!
Told u about that! lol. Nah, I'm just jokin (well, not really). Have u met this girl in person or something? (sounds like it). I would offer u some advice but I really don't have any. We're in the same boat lol. If you haven't actually met this girl in person then I guess there's nothing to really be afraid of. Afterall, it is just the internet.

doesit

For what 4uckin reason i dont know <---this made me really laugh :D and thats true aswell.
Well it seems u have feelings for her already,and in the worst case yous could still be friends if nothing would work out.

Rodox

When I was 19 I met a woman that was in her early thirties, late twenties,I also connected much better with her,much more down to earth than those youngsters,who some are crazy as hell cant decide what they want,want everything to themselves,i could talk all with her,for long times,things I would not talk with no one else,she was married and people would gossip(like always) but she wouldnt mind,neither would I this time.

Last edited:
lol, i hear u mimi. I didnt meet her in person yet, but i guess my feelings dont care about that.
i do kinda hav feelings for her doesit but i jus dont wana get any more attatched jus incase she doesnt feel the same way. But i jus cant bring myself to tell her. Im usually a flirting monster if i kno a girl is interested. But me liking her jus messes it up i guess for fear that i wud mess up sumn that atleast cud be. if i didnt like her, then it wud hav probably been no big deal. Sumtimes i gues i just dont liv up to what she wants in a bf, and i kno i shudnt care, but it does bother me, n i guess thats bcuz i do like her.
And definetely rodox, i cud relate to that gossip attribute that alot of young girls hav, and superficiality as well.

Thanx for posting tho, altho its easier said than done, i guess i hav to stop puttin so much pressure on the subject n ake it as w/e. Think about my feelings for once i guess

well pathetically no. lol. but she has family here so she might come visit this summer. now that i think about it n talk about it, long distance things dont work anyways i guess. maybe i should just move on n jus forget bout it. maybe wen i get over her, which will probably be in like the next couple weeks or so bcuz im so damn hard headed, i'll tell her how i felt, that way there wont be any awkward pauses or nun. yup that sounds like a plan