Cute iontophoresis?

hh_sucks

I found a new interesting iontophoresis from Czech Republic. It's called Antipe Iontophoresis. It comes with various colors. Here's the link.

Antipe Digital Iontophoresis - Antipe

I'm not sure whether it's a pulsed or direct current. But it seem it's the pulsed one since they can be applied on underarm.

For the price, here's the ebay link.

ANTIPE Ionto-MINI digital iontophoresis for hyperhidrosis treatment

Yeah, I know Sprawling will come here and say it still costs too much. And I will agree with him, hahaha. But the price is not that bad. I hope more and more company will aware of our condition and make more affordable iontophoresis devices.

Sprawling

Looking at the specs it seems underpowered 0-20mA as is typical with a lot ionto machines when encountering softer water. Fixed electrodes cords are not a great idea. I recently had to fix the power adapter cord on my galvanic. Cords pull, wires can loosen up. $400 is not cheap, plus it is not pulsed.

Better off with a used Fischer if you don't want pulsed current. My Fischer (that I don't use any more) went to about 30mA. I was up to using around 24mA at some point. Softer water made it hard to get up to 20mA.