cups .....

mrb

are any of you obsessive over anything that you own :confused: now my mate at work always drinks his tea in the morning out of the same cup , the other day i was using his cup when he came into work , he freaked he said oi :mad: that my cup why are you drinking out of my cup , i said well i just asumed seeing as you drink out of the same cup evrey morning , the tea would taste better :confused: but you know what it doesnt taste any diffrent , no really its true i said , here i said try drinking out of this other cup , but he just sat down waited for me to finish my tea then washed his cup out then made himself a tea with his cup .... jezzzzzzzzzz

Rembrandt Broam

are any of you obsessive over anything that you own :confused: now my mate at work always drinks his tea in the morning out of the same cup , the other day i was using his cup when he came into work , he freaked he said oi :mad: that my cup why are you drinking out of my cup , i said well i just asumed seeing as you drink out of the same cup evrey morning , the tea would taste better :confused: but you know what it doesnt taste any diffrent , no really its true i said , here i said try drinking out of this other cup , but he just sat down waited for me to finish my tea then washed his cup out then made himself a tea with his cup .... jezzzzzzzzzz

If it's just a cup that he uses a lot, rather than his own personal property, then I think he probably overreacted a bit. I can be funny about people using my stuff, if it is actually my stuff though. I don't mind if they ask first, but I don't like people taking liberties.

mrb

ok i brought 6 cups at the boot sale there all my cups , do i hog all the cups no , now i could make myself 6 cups of tea in the morning , and drink the lot .... but no no no gazza shares ......

yumesa

Wow, he freaked out? I don't like people using my stuff or even borrowing it because people tend to dirty it, lose it, or break it. And no one has replaced any of them! *anger*

awkwardamanda

Wow, he freaked out? I don't like people using my stuff or even borrowing it because people tend to dirty it, lose it, or break it. And no one has replaced any of them! *anger*

I hate when I lend someone a pen and it comes back chewed on the end.:confused:

dottie

i wouldn't like it if someone was using my favorite mug (there is something special about how it feels- don't ask) but i wouldn't be a dick about it.

coyote

I think he took it all rather calmly.

Feathers

lol mrb - I thought you were gonna write about diffrent cups! lol!

As for tea cups - my sis has hogged mine and I am a bit uncomfortable about it, but as I don't drink from them anymore, I figured well she can have 'em... (I wonder what Freud would think though? :D)
(And if they were from cheap Chinese china that has lead in it? hmm..)

I don't like people using my stuff otherwise.. Especially things like toothbrush or such.. And teacups can be similar, as you drink from them.. I have water glasses only I use and I don't have to wash'em much then, just rinse.. After someone else I'd need to use more detergent.. (And you may risk things like herpes or such, a relative said every time she drinks after someone she gets it...) So I don't think it's irrational, unless you two are lovers and share body liquids anyway??

Though waiting for you to finish and then washing it and drinking from it... hmm.. Maybe he was afraid the other cups wouldn't be hygienic enough? (in some dorms or some apps people's dishes can get horrible..)

Last edited:

mrb

maybe its just me then im not botherd about all that stuff , i even brush my dogs teeth with my tooth brush then brush my teeth afterwards :confused: no big deal :confused:

coyote

maybe its just me then im not botherd about all that stuff , i even brush my dogs teeth with my tooth brush then brush my teeth afterwards :confused: no big deal :confused:

yeah, but have you asked the dog whether he likes you eating from his bowl or gnawing on his chew toy?

he might have a problem with that

mrb

yea he doesnt mind were close like that ...... hell when im giving him a bath , i even wash his swinging underneath bits :) though i must admit he does look at me a bit funny when im under there :confused: dunno why .....

mrb

i dont dangle them in a cup and swish them around you know :confused: id probably get savaged :eek: