crying that we're nearing the end of the year

slowmotiondaydream

today being christmas day, where else could i have possibly sent it then infront of the computer. this year of all years has been the hardest and i don't know why. i wasn't looking forward to christmas and now that it's finally here i felt like crying through out the entire day. i don't know how i'm going to take new years eve. i don't want these public holidays, i just want to work.. money and work seems to be the only motivation for me to be getting out of bed in the mornings. this year has been literally a waste of a year with nothing significant happening.. and if next year is to be the same.. i don't want to ever cross over that second onto the new year and relive the same **** again. BUT this time next year i want to hold my head up high and yell out to the world i am happy

I think its important to forget about xmas and ny's as being significant dates to achieve things by and just do the best you can day-by-day and week-by-week. Also think of every little thing you have achieved or lived, throughout the year, its really easy to forget these and assume failure because you missed the bus on a couple of bigger things.

Keep positive, you deserve to, and its pointless and unproductive to feel down :)

slowmotiondaydream

thanks for the add phocus ;)

i can't help but think the negatives over power the positives. but deep down these words are motivated from an internet relationship i got caught up in for 3 years and 'broke up' last june (and she got into contact with me again.. which is causing me unease)

merry christmas by the way

ありがとう

What phocus said :) To me Christmas is like any ordinary day, don't sweat it! Spend your day relaxing and doing what you love even if you are alone! (look at me I woke up early just to play The Sims lol)

Merry Christmas x

fitftw

I just woke up to a flood of Merry Xmas statuses on facebook. I plan to spend the entire day in my room switching between TV, internet, and PS3. Screw holidays.

thanks for the add phocus ;)

i can't help but think the negatives over power the positives. but deep down these words are motivated from an internet relationship i got caught up in for 3 years and 'broke up' last june (and she got into contact with me again.. which is causing me unease)

merry christmas by the way

Hold on to the positives and keep them in your mind's view

Chuck out all the negatives except those you can learn more by, then see how many are left

"...relationship i got caught up in for 3 years and 'broke up' last june (and she got into contact with me again.. which is causing me unease)"

Between the breaking and the recontacting, were you overall pleased to break or sad to break? Be selfish in your choices here, it is your future foremost
:)