Crush help? Feeling anxious

SadAngelOfLove

So I've liked this guy for 5 or 6 months now. I finally got close enough to be his actual friend a couple months ago. We have spent some time together. And he said he would go to a event with me in a couple months. He's going to college in a couple months before the event though. Not long ago my friends and I went to his place of work and my guy friend decided to tell him that he thinks I'm into him and my crush said it was obvious. I have a nickname for him and we are working on a art project together. We talk a lot and usually say night to each other. The other day he liked my pic on Instagram too. My friend thinks he's shy like me too and doesn't know what to do yet like he said. And same thing for when my best friend asked a while ago he said he preferred friendship since it matters more but maybe would change his mind. Recently he mentioned his ex for some reason but like just a casual statement of how she did her makeup when he asked me how I did mine. Idk what to do because ik when we see each other again I want to tell him how I feel somehow but I'm anxious 😓

F0AM

Not long ago my friends and I went to his place of work and my guy friend decided to tell him that he thinks I'm into him and my crush said it was obvious.

It was obvious and he does nothing? hmm i can understand that you would feel anxious about asking him directly but...your "guy friend" has nothing to lose (use him as a shield LOL), so tell him to ask Mr obviousness directly if he likes you, then you could act depending on the answer.

Last edited:

SadAngelOfLove

It was obvious and he does nothing? hmm i can understand that you would feel anxious about asking him directly but...your "guy friend" has nothing to lose (use him as a shield LOL), so tell him to ask Mr obviousness directly if he likes you, then you could act depending on the answer.
Lol yeah well they aren't really friends they just know each other. Hm I don't think he knows himself if he likes me or not

Megaten

I think I know where Louco is getting at. If you guys are young then that might explain your crush doing silly things. If an older guy did all that I would say that hes not interested. :/ I like F0AMs idea on that. Make him do some detective work lol.

SadAngelOfLove

I think I know where Louco is getting at. If you guys are young then that might explain your crush doing silly things. If an older guy did all that I would say that hes not interested. :/ I like F0AMs idea on that. Make him do some detective work lol.

We just graduated high school lol. Maybe I can see but I think it's best to leave it alone and see if maybe he gives me hints

F0AM

I think it's best to leave it alone and see if maybe he gives me hints

Well, if you feel like waiting, then wait, don't force things. You will both have time to know each other better :)

But careful waiting for too long to give each other hints...

Dead-Skeleton-Couple-48425.jpg

haha just joking! :bigsmile: