Confused with anxiety

zoron114

Hi, For the past few years I have been having these sort of panic attacks in which randomly my heart would race, i would sweat, and i felt great fear, lately i have been waking up every morning feeeling fine, but within an hour or so, i would start to feel anxious for no reason, like when im doing nothing i would get that sort of butterfly feeling in my chest. I also would feel dizzy and like the vertigo feeling constantly, i have great difficulty concentrating and these feeling limit me from doing things, like i dont really feeling like doing anything that i would normally find fun. I also get like this fuzzy/confused feeling in my head and have difficulties just doing tasks. I was wondering if anyone has heard of peopple with aniety disorder experiencing these symptoms, I have for like everyday for the past 2 months. Oh and at times my legs will get shaky and become weak... Yea so are these normal symptoms of anxiety disorders and are they normal symptoms..???

Number 1: You are completely safe. It's your own body protecting itself but is just a bit confused on what's safe and what's not. I've had every exact same feelings and thoughts you have and can honestly say alot worse then you explained. Everything is natrual. You just have overactive axiety. For example. Your in a dark woods and your scared of robbers. Now your senses are higher and your scared. If something would have moved you could think it's a robber without even thinking about it. Basicly you are thinking about a few new symptoms, like you said ALL the time, but that is the source of the problem. Don't think about it. Basicly think positive about your feelings. If you have tunnel vision, ignor it or imagine it's like your looking at the world though a telescope. Ok, it may sound rediculious, but I completely stoped my anxiety and as of now am trying to help people with the way I did it. Anxiety is very easy to stop but you have to work hard. Rid anxiety from your thoughts, the things that bug you; push to the side. Aknowledge it's there but don't care about it. It's tough when your scared your are going to have a heart attack and simply push it to the side but that is what you have to do with everything. Don't worry or think about it, you are safe and it's just your thoughts. I geuss too sum it up, your safe, it's natural, and ALOT of people have it. Think positive and don't EVER let it bring you down. If you posted for help then you may feel a little alone and scared but that should not be the case at all. I'd be glag to answer any questions you have cuz I studied anxiety for months because I couldn't leave my computer without freaking out. Stop it now because it can get worse, I may not know you but I feel your strong and anxiety teaches you alot about yourself and how strong you are. Never put yourself down and always act strong. "If you say a lie enough times, it starts to become the truth.
If I don't stop typing i'll repeat myself, but I hope the advice helped. :lol: And I honestly say I care for you, because I care so much for people who have these symptoms, because I think no one should have to go though the memories and thoughts I did. <3

zoron114

Hey, thank you so very much for this post you made, it is one of the most comforting things i've had someone say to me in a while, it realy brightened my mood :) .

I was wondering if you had any specific techniques to go about to help me overcome this daily aneity hassle, im still struggling with this problem, like today i went to a mall with my grandmother and man o man at some points i could not concentrate on what she was saying cause i was so bothered by this. So hey is there anything specific i can do to help myself?