Come on, Spring

Silatuyok

I am seriously pining for spring. I know it's just a few weeks away at this point, but I feel like I just can't wait. I need sunshine and fresh air. I need to see thousands of dandelions. I need open windows, warm soil, and my cats coming home smelling like new grass. I need to sit out on the front step with my tea and my blanket in the pitch dark and watch the sun rise and listen to the world come to life. I need crickets. And piles of turtles. And redbuds and apple blossoms. I need warm toes and less clothing. I need green things.
I need spring! :crying:

Ithior

I could use some sunny and slightly warmer days. Lately it has been always changing between sunny days and rainy days, but always cold.

PhantomPod

Yeah, I can't wait for Spring to finally come. I'm sick of this crappy weather. I want to go on some fun adventures and hikes with my dog once the weather starts getting nicer.

hidwell

Sounds wonderful, Marie. :)

I'll cherish my cloudy, cold, and rainy days a bit longer, though.

I'm with you there Greybeard, I'm sick of the warm sunny weather nearly 4 months of cloudless days and above average temps, the garden is parched roll on Autumn.

MikeyC

After the summer I've experienced, and still experiencing, bring on autumn and winter. It's been a hot one.

HHDisturbed

I am seriously pining for spring. I know it's just a few weeks away at this point, but I feel like I just can't wait. I need sunshine and fresh air. I need to see thousands of dandelions. I need open windows, warm soil, and my cats coming home smelling like new grass. I need to sit out on the front step with my tea and my blanket in the pitch dark and watch the sun rise and listen to the world come to life. I need crickets. And piles of turtles. And redbuds and apple blossoms. I need warm toes and less clothing. I need green things.
I need spring! :crying:

What a beautiful picture of Spring you have painted. I am guessing that this is describing your "happy place". Can I go too?

Ithior

I don't like summer either, it's too hot and people just want to go to the beach, which I really dislike. When it's really hot I want to be in a cool place, not directly under the sun.

coyote

four and a half feet of snow so far this year

can't wait to get out on my bike

at least the sun is shining