COME ON GUESTS BECOME MEMBERS

Nadine333

I have just noticed that there are currentley 39 guests on line right now, and i would just like to say to them how much joining in and talking with other people who have Social Phobia has really helped me. So come on in, everyone is really friendly here xx

redlady

It just so happens that i have a trumpet here - i would love to give it to you so you could blow on it nice and loudly - i am nothing if not an encourager of trumpet blowing :D Blow away fair lady trumpet blower - i implore you :wink:

Nadine333

der der da di da di der der, der di der di der etc etc........... Thanks red lady, that made me feel good hehe :)

4myself

Yes, come on in guests! Even on a day like today when Everyone is here, there are still more guests than users. Please join in, and McShy doesnt bite (he does a lot of other things... but he doesn't bite :wink: ).

Mandy-Chan

I'm new so i have an excuse for having only 2 posts -_^, ......*hides in hole again, never to be seen again*

redlady

Mandy-Chan said:
I'm new so i have an excuse for having only 2 posts -_^, ......*hides in hole again, never to be seen again*

NO!!! Besides Brian will eventually find you and and all his followers will eat all your Juniper berries - you don't want that. Stay up here with us and get all nice and wrinkly and old.

Is that milk carton from the mobi song or someone's song - i remember the clip just not the artist.

redlady

That's probably it - yeah it centered on the dark brown hair dude from the band and him going home or something - buses were invloved and him getting up and leaving the group as they rehearsed :roll: Aaah, i know what i'm talking about - i would never have thought of that thanks - way off.

jauggy

Nadine333 said:
I have just noticed that there are currentley 39 guests on line right now, and i would just like to say to them how much joining in and talking with other people who have Social Phobia has really helped me. So come on in, everyone is really friendly here xx
Your wish has come true. I've gone from guest to user :D . Normally i am on another forum www.socialanxietysupport.com , but i wanted to check this one out for a change.

I kinda neglect SPW too. I usually post on SAS because they have more members. But maybe quality is better than quantity hehe. I'm also a member of the SA UK forum. Maybe we need software to post on all three forums simultaneously.

newshyguy

i was also a little shy when i got here, i mean i didnt think a forum like this existed before, now its all cool