Color and Personality

shygirly

I found this and think it's interesting. What's your favorite color? Mine is pink.

FIND YOUR PERSONALITY COLOR
RED is full of passion, energy, and vivacity- kind of like you! You are a risk taker and full of ideas, ready to go at a moment’s notice. You don’t mind getting attention, and you usually deserve it. Aggressive and strong, you have big dreams and the power to realize them as well.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
ORANGE is the favorite color of extroverts, class clowns and the life of the party. You like sparkly things, are a confident go-getter and have a warm aura about you that people respond to whether they know you or not. Your kind nature and cheerful attitude makes this world a prettier place.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
YELLOW is the color of sunshine and happiness, and this is exactly what you bring into every room you enter! You are smart, generous with your time and money, and you love to laugh. Friends think of you when they need a partner in crime for a good time, and you never let them down.
GREEN is the color of nature, and like our beautiful world you produce a calm feeling of hope and grace in your life and with your friends. People come to you for advice, which you give freely. Creative and caring, your generous nature combines with your optimistic attitude to manifest successful relationships.
BLUE is the number one favorite color in the world; blue-lovers make our world peaceful and harmonious and strive to make their friends and loved ones feel comfortable and secure. You are extremely trustworthy and patient and give people the feeling that everything will be okay.
PURPLE is the color of dreams, mystery and artistic revelry; you often find yourself wrapped up in one or all of the above. Full of feelings and insightful intelligence that borders on enlightenment, your power is greater than you know. You express yourself clearly and your true sentiments are never a mystery to those around you.
BLACK is a unique color, and you are a unique person. Your elegance and style precedes you, and you are known to the world as a strong and classy. Deep and often serious, you exhibit a powerful sensuality and people are mesmerized by your eyes as well as by your fearless nature.
BROWN is the color of the earth, and like Mother Nature you are extremely caring and considerate of your fellow human beings. Loyal and dependable, you glow with the certainty of knowing who you are and what you want in life. You are a good friend and esteem your relationships very highly.
PINK is playful and fun, and so are you. A hopeless romantic, you can always see the silver lining of everyone and everything. In general you love life and are happy with yours. Emotional and expressive, your individual quirks make people want to be around you and be your friend.
WHITE is the color of purity and innocence, and you are drawn to these things with your peaceful nature and spiritual way of looking at the world. You love truth and justice and are very good at keeping balance in your life. You favor simple pleasures over gaudy desires, and your heart leads you well.

My favorite colors are purple and green, more or less equally, though if I had to only say one I usually go with purple. Black and blue are my secondary favorites. I think the personality descriptions are somewhat accurate for me.

this_portrait

I like black, grey, and purple. Since grey isn't there, I'll stick with black and purple, and shockingly they fit me. =O

iamthenra

This is more complex for me, because I have favorite colors for different things.

White: lingerie
Blue: vehicle
Purple: flowers

Weird huh?
3789628186_7e24bbbd73_o.gif

NothingElseMatters

mine is black.the only thing i can relate is what it sais about the eyes.I am not fearless or classy.I wouldn say no if i could be though:)