chocolate bars

maggie

mmmm chocolate :twisted: .....what's your favourite chocolate bar?..if i have to pick just one!?? i guess it would be crispy crunch?....hmmm...but anyway, there is a point to this post..here's my attempt at explaining: I work in an extremely busy coffee shop with many other people, mainly women..actually mainly loud, outgoing...free with their opinions type people..so, i just pretty much quietly go about my work, with total chaos around me 8O ..there is this sweet Spanish lady named Sandra who mainly does dishes and cleans tables because she doesn't speak very good English yet...anyway, the other day she brought in this box of chocolate bars her son is selling for school to go on a class trip or something right?.. so, i'm on my break and she comes to me and says "Lynn..help me..help me to sell these..don't know what to do"...and i'm thinking..YIKES...of all people in this place..i would be the absolute worst ever freakin salesperson..and every other person here could probably sell tons of chocolate to staff and customers cause they are just like that, and they could ask almost anyone for anything..and i asked her.."why do you want me to do it" and she said "cause i trust you" so.. she left money envelope with me and we sold a few..not too many..but my point in this long-winded story is..maybe it's not always a horrible thing to be the quiet..gentle..different...one of the group and it's not viewed as negatively as we perceive sometimes? :wink: