Pirate from the North Pole
It's kind of like asking:

does people who likes sports also...

Like strawberries?
Have nightmares?
Are good with numbers?

mikebird

Banned
Feel individual and unique. That is your right. Don't be prone to following the herd

Never dwell on anything pessimistic

Last edited:

Bronson99

Self-aware, sensitivity to criticism, anxious, uncertain of themselves, difficulty with self-expression, are things that come to mind.

I think trouble with criticism could be one of the most common factors among shy people--keep in mind I don't speak for everyone, though.

What to do about it? That's something I don't believe I can help with.. I've never been on a date, or anything like that. Doesn't mean I'm not interested in girls.. far from it.. it means I'm too overwhelmed by everything involved with meeting a girl.

Last edited:

sahxox

Hmm I think that "shyness" is very customised
The traits you listed could be common but again not used as a definite checklist to determine where one's at in regards to being shy.
However personally I find it comes in levels... e.g. sometimes I feel slightly timid, next stage a bit nervous, then perhaps apathetic, cold, guarded, distant, extremely anxious/self-conscious etc...

Bo592

1. Not trusting what you have to say to Others​
2.Not trusting and feel good about who you are .​
3. Stay way to focus on the negative thoughts.​

Quietguy11

For me, a guy who has been shy since I was birthed, I feel slightly timid and nervous about talking. It actually takes up more mental energy to speak than would normally be the case for those who talk as if it's second nature. I wouldn't say guarded is the right word to express shyness. But avoidance does come to mind. Because communication doesn't come natural to me, I tend to avoid situations where I might be forced to enter into a conversation with someone.