cancer

Mary

My friend's son recently passed away due to cancer. So in his memory I wanted to post about this for anyone out there who has it or knows someone who does. He underwent chemotherapy but there were treatments out there he didn't get the chance to even try.
One is something called "Iscador" which is basically mistletoe. It's not so much a treatment as something to take alongside treatment to improve your chances. The site is www.iscador.com
I know if I had this I would do all I knew to do and then some to try to get better. So I hope this helps someone out there.
And if any of you know anything alternative or otherwise that aids in the treatment of cancer please post it. Thanks.
To Quentin, my friend's son, "We miss you but we know you are with God and better than you have ever been. Having the time of your life. We love you and we will see you soon."

Chrysta

My sister got cancer when she was 16. She had four rounds of chemo. She is fine now and completely cancer free. I don't know what I would do if she had died.

Mary

Chrysta said:
My sister got cancer when she was 16. She had four rounds of chemo. She is fine now and completely cancer free. I don't know what I would do if she had died.

That's wonderful! I am so happy the chemo worked for your sister. Is she doing any thing special now to remain healthy? Like any special diet?

Foxglove

Oh God, that is so sad. That is one of my biggest fears - that my son or my husband will get some terrible disease and die.

@Christa, I'm so glad that your sister defeated this illness.