lily

really i think you and your sister should go to another school as some schools just have more of the bad people and talk to a counselor that you feel bullied and how it's really seriously affecting your life take care.:)

btw, 'in silence i find my peace' is a good line. At times you just need to know 'be still and know that I am God. I will take care of it'. respectful is a good trait, no one should think you're weird for that, if they do, and the 'right' people will like you.

Kiwong

I like your T shirt slogan. I'm sure the right people will like it too. I reckon lots of people find peace in silence.

Acegame

I hope you'll not start questioning yourself. You might be scared, awkward, clumsy or whatever, but thats not a reason to be bullied. You're being friendly and respectfull so you're doing nothing wrong. Sometimes everyone else is wrong.

Last edited:

DeadmanWalking

Moving away sounds like it'd be for the best. And getting some counseling for your sister. It's really excessive, but desperate times calls for desperate measures.

However, you should talk to an authority figure about this, even if you need to go to the police or something first. Visit your principal and talk with them about this.

But, never, ever, let people shame you into not being the kind of person you are. If you liked that shirt you wore, keep wearing it and ignore anyone that tries to stop you or insult you out of wearing it. There's nothing wrong with who you are or your interests (from what I can tell about you).