broken hearted

slowmotiondaydream

how does one SA SP sufferer get over a broken heart? for so many years you yearn for love and affection till it appeared, it just dangles above you till it get snatched away from you again. the hardest part is that someone automatically filled in the position straight away. it hurt both the ego and the selfesteem giving you the impression you were not good enough,, or as interesting or exciting. i tried my best. she liked my company, we would fell asleep watching a movie together. but something happened. i wanted to see her more, but she didn't. she created excuses. then she stopped talking to me and slept with someone else who she has known for only 4 weeks.

i've ran out of tears to cry .. i don't know why i got out of bed today

thanks for listening x

Mickery

It's not a reflection on you... sometimes it just doesn't work out even if you did nothing wrong. After all, we don't fall in love with everyone, do we? It takes two people to click in the same way and it's not that easy.

Time will heal, and finding someone else will heal too. I wish I had a better answer for you.

simpsons2007

I feel your pain slowmotiondaydream and sorry to hear you going through this. I know what it feels like to have your heart ripped out by someone you love and trust. I went through something similar. My ex who I was with for 12yrs cheated on me and now I've lost all trust in people. I sorry but I don't have any advice on how to get over a broken heart as I'm still trying to get over this same problem myself. I just wanted to let you know you not alone in how you feel.

Someone once told me that "time will heal all wounds".

coyote

i'm another member of this club

i wish i had better advice to give

but I can honestly say that the pain hasn't gone away

so I just try not to think about it

avoidance at it's finest

Nanita

People come into our lives for a reason and leave again for a reason. Some stay only for a short time. Some stay a long time and then dissapear. Pathways cross.

Nanita

That's a bit wishy washy isn't it? If they leave your life because they've decided you're boring or ugly or just plain unworthy, then that will be quite upsetting.

Oh I always prefer giving wishy washy advice/ comments. That´s a side effect of trying to see things in a bigger perspective.

Last edited: