Breaking Free

Krista

Thinking about doing something drastic.

Like moving.......out on my own, to somewhere I don't know even know. Full of faces I've never seen and names I've not been associated with. But in reality I have someone, I can't just abandon the things I have but I have this antsy feeling that won't go away.

I suppose my upbringing has something to do with this. Hippie? Technically. Labels I prefer? Free thinking.

What to do, what to do :confused:

Krista

That's the thing, I have no guts to do this either. At least not anymore but sometimes you won't find them until you're shoved into doing it. Just musings..ramblings and such. Who knows where things will go.

Thank you both though :)

I've smoked with all the "locals" here so maybe it's time to find someone new, lol.

FOR REAL

Banned
the last time i had a breakdown i tried that, i got everything all packed and ready, tent, sleeping bag, socks, boxer shorts and my bank card. (you know all the essential stuff)
oh and toilet paper! i that packed aswell. i just wanted to be "on the road" i was all set.
i made it as far as the garden outside, so i pitched the tent their (it wasnt even my garden) but i did make a great job of pitching the tent :)
then i went back in the house and 3 little bastardin kids ****in stole the tent!! i seen them running up the road with it!! it was an old tent but they took the tent pegs aswell and they were solid steel (little swines)

Krista

the last time i had a breakdown i tried that, i got everything all packed and ready, tent, sleeping bag, socks, boxer shorts and my bank card. (you know all the essential stuff)
oh and toilet paper! i that packed aswell. i just wanted to be "on the road" i was all set.
i made it as far as the garden outside, so i pitched the tent their (it wasnt even my garden) but i did make a great job of pitching the tent :)
then i went back in the house and 3 little bastardin kids ****in stole the tent!! i seen them running up the road with it!! it was an old tent but they took the tent pegs aswell and they were solid steel (little swines)

I don't know if this was meant to be comedic in any way, but it made me laugh :) I might just pitch a tent in the woods for a bit thanks to you.

Lorraine Manca

i'd absolutely love to do the same thing krista. im always thinking up escape plans. i just have no idea where exactly id go.im a terrible driver, but i think it must be neat to be a truck driver that drives all across country. there'd be no social end of it, and you'd get paid to wander around. im sure its not as rosy as i imagine. i bet their butt cheeks are permanently numb from sitting so long, ouch

FOR REAL

Banned
I don't know if this was meant to be comedic in any way, but it made me laugh :) I might just pitch a tent in the woods for a bit thanks to you.

aye it is funny, i laugh at it too, the tent was there for a few days before they nicked it, and these kids were going past on there bikes and hiting it with a stick, i think everyone in the neighbourhood thought a homeless guy was living in it:D
it cheered me up watching all the reactions from the comfort of my own home :)
even the guy that cuts the grass had to go around the tent, so that he could get his job done

Krista

i'd absolutely love to do the same thing krista. im always thinking up escape plans. i just have no idea where exactly id go.im a terrible driver, but i think it must be neat to be a truck driver that drives all across country. there'd be no social end of it, and you'd get paid to wander around. im sure its not as rosy as i imagine. i bet their butt cheeks are permanently numb from sitting so long, ouch

I agree with you on all of that, you should look at my notebooks full of ways to escape. From everything really.

aye it is funny, i laugh at it too, the tent was there for a few days before they nicked it, and these kids were going past on there bikes and hiting it with a stick, i think everyone in the neighbourhood thought a homeless guy was living in it:D
it cheered me up watching all the reactions from the comfort of my own home :)
even the guy that cuts the grass had to go around the tent, so that he could get his job done

Thank you for making me laugh, lol. That was great.

That really made me laugh, it's got to be one of them stories that brightens up a rough day.

206Raider

hellz yeah I'm ready to move out this rainy town anyday! I just need the money and resources but I would hit the road in a heartbeat it feels like, most of my good friends moved anyway. Maybe then I would be forced to do something really positive with myself becuase there is nowhere to hide when you have to make your own living.