black mamba where are you?

Sue

where on earth is black mamba gone.
is she on hollidays or what?
i know she was on today but logged off when i sent her a message?
maybe she deosent like me anymore ....sniff sniff ha ha

Bexi

I was thinking that too! I haven't read any new posts of hers for a while- come back girl!x

redlady

I saw her logged on briefly last night. I'm sure i read in a post of hers that school was starting back in September for her - perhaps she is just busy with that. I don't think it is because she does'nt like you Sue - i doubt you would have done anything to provoke such a feeling :)

blubs

think she's just been on holiday...
hope to see her back on here soon, she's missed :)

black_mamba

McShy said:
taws has kidnapped her and will not return her until Remus make McShy an elite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I refuse to be a pawn in this sick ransom attempt, but what the hell... :p

Wow, amazing to see I was missed. 8O I was in Stockholm in Sweden for a short holiday and have been busy ever since I got back.

Check out the funky theme park I visited.. *dribble* I went on the world's tallest tilting free fall ride, how cool is that?! It's the tall one in the photo on the right...
blahblah.gif

CIMG3474.jpg

Me stuck in a cruel playground trap...

CIMG3462.jpg

And the kewl butterfly & bird open zoo/conservatory place I saw...

CIMG3545.jpg

The baby bird my sister found and saved from being stepped on by tourists (namely me!)...

CIMG3564.jpg

A laughable building...

CIMG3647.jpg

I really enjoyed it, and considering how badly travelled I am, it was a rare treat!

I probably won't be online much as I'm trying to make to most of my last summer holidays ever. Next year this time I'll have graduated and will have no excuses for not working full time.

Boundless

Aha! we finally see B_M in person,i just hope there isnt a photo of her in the album or i will look so foolish :x

black_mamba

Having a pic in the gallery makes me feel nervous, but here it seems more cosy and safe... 8O

Anyway, did I miss anything whilst I was gone?

Boundless

Not much,seems we lost a few people,not seen little miss in a while,dan left(not sure if you new that) cant think of much.

black_mamba

Ah thats ok, it's because I stowed them away in my suitcase and forgot to bring them back to the UK with me. Damn, they'll be stuck in Sweden forever!

Over and out.

black_mamba

Thankyou. :)

It's very odd that people noticed I was gone, a few people at my workplace even noticed and it led to pretty much the first conversation I've had with them. Yay.

Boundless

Hey maybe i should vanish from my house for 2 weeks :D

Then again...they would throw a party not be worried :lol:

black_mamba

Hide in someone's suitcase and you'll never know - might end up in California or Venice or Skegness. Fun fun fun. 8)