Bioresonance?

Jezza

I wouldn't know. However, I am guessing here that this treatment would be considered 'alternative medicine'.

A lot of people here have tried a lot of pretty heavy stuff already, so it is not easy to believe something like this would work, eventhough maybe that conviction is wrong.

Personally, I'm not a big believer of alternative medicine. I think that the human body is much like a machine and that the sweating is a result of a physical disorder that can't really be cured without surgical treatment (don't do ETS though) or pharmaceutical treatment.

Still, I did go to a qualified GP once that had specialized in alternative medicine. I tried to keep an open mind and figured if it wouldn't help it at least wouldn't do damage either. He connected me to some machine to measure energy levels (I don't know if it was bioresonance, but I believe he mentioned something like that). After that he gave me a coin that I was to keep on my stomach for 3 weeks, it looked like a flat cell battery. Obviously I threw that away when I got out of there and never went back.

I would say, if you believe this will help you, by all means try it out, but don't expect to much in terms of results. If you do get results though be sure to let us know. I bet some will be interested then and will try it out and if it works cause a chain reaction. Really the biggest value of this forum, other than general info about HH and 'meeting' some people with HH, is learning about treatment options through experiences of real people with HH, as opposed to by information on internetsites trying to sell stuff.

Something that I do still think is interesting is accupuncture for HH, if nothing else it will at least be a relaxing treatment (apparently).

gvfuz

Thank you for your answer.

Jezza said:
I would say, if you believe this will help you.

Maybe we can say it inversely. I you don't believe, this won't help you. Because if you don't believe, you won't listen to your doctor maybe. For example you throw that coin away. (I am not saying it would certainly help you, I don't know anything with this coin thing)
And I also think we can't solve this problem with placebo. There is a cause of hyperhidrosis in our body and it has to be solved.
One another thing... People say that the cause is in our mind. I also disagree with that. Remember first time you sweat excessively (hard to remember). At that moment you didn't know that you would sweat but it came. This has nothing with your mind to do. Maybe it has, but I don't think so.

About bioresonance can I say that I am very optimistic about it. If there is somebody tried this method, please let us know.

Jezza

People say that the cause is in our mind. I also disagree with that. Remember first time you sweat excessively (hard to remember). At that moment you didn't know that you would sweat but it came.

Yes, I agree with that...