Big Brother

LA-girl

How do you think you would cope to participate in a program like Big Brother? Where you are being watched 24/7 for several months?

hidwell

I would hate it, never in a million years would I ever go on that show. Not for a million dollars. I think the show it crass and pointless.

MikeyC

Funnily enough, a few years ago when the show was popular in Australia I considered signing up to go in to the house. I never went to the auditions, though.

These days I would not conceive of it.

Gaucho

Funnily enough, a few years ago when the show was popular in Australia I considered signing up to go in to the house. I never went to the auditions, though.

These days I would not conceive of it.

really? wuaa, i never could.

MikeyC

really? wuaa, i never could.
I had more confidence at 18 than I do now at 26. Weird. But yeah, apparently there's going to be a reboot of the series next year or later this year in Australia and I absolutely will not audition for that. I would go mental in that place.

How_slow_the_Wind

Oh god no. The whole show dynamic is based around petty gossip and social exclusion, what with the whole eviction format. Yeesh, imagine being rejected on mass scale while being televised. I wouldn't be surprised if most of the past contestants have insecurity issues.

Richey

Usually the contestants that go through seem to be the sort of crowd that are of that popular high school group. Either that or they have the looks and charisma that the directors are looking for.

Personally i believe i would be kicked out first because i don't like gossip, i'm not going to playful in a big group because there is always a clique that forms fairly early with the confident ones.

No chance in hell you'd get me on there.

Iluv

I've seen a couple episodes of that show. Still have no idea how the whole concept works.
Being watched 24/7 I'd probably end up embarrassing myself nationally. Plus, I'm not very interesting.

Boby

Big Brother??No problem,trow me in that house,in 1 day i go cu-cu(crazy) and i end up murdering all the participants ,giving birth to Big Brother-Massacre Edition.

MrJones

I couldn't even get in, I'm too boring for that :p

But they actually look for weird people....

>.>

Nathália

Oh hell naw.

Double that! H to the no :)

It makes me red just thinking about it.
If I ever did something like that I would get plastic work done, move out of the country and change my name....but then again doing that would only make me more famous ( haha )

LA-girl

Reality is sometimes stranger than fiction. And if I told you what really happened to me, nobody would believe me, unless they are part of it or know.

Flanscho

I wouldn't participate. Never ever. Unless you are a 100% exhibitionist anyway, it's like some sort of social suicide. You would get mocked at, ridiculed, over and over and over. People would make fun of you on the street for a year or two, and then totally forget you and drop you like a piece of trash.