Beyond stressed

dannyboy65

I've never been so stressed in my life. I have to do on the job training at nursing homes every Wednesday to Friday, while I go to my college courses on Monday and Tuesday. I never have time for friends anymore because I'm so tired and caught up in things. I don't have any money, I have about $600 to my name and I have to make it last till June at least. I have to buy groceries for when I live with my girlfriend because she is letting me stay for free. I also have to pay for gas and drive her back from school. On top of that I got a student loan in to help me pay and they took it all, I didn't see a penny of it and I still owe $599. I also need tutoring because that's how I passed every test and they make me pay $25 an hour. If I don't pay the tuition they kick me out of school and then all my hard work and stress was for nothing. If I pay though I will have no money to my name.

grapevine

Wow- That sounds very stressful!
Im in a stressful situation too- but I take my hands down to you - for being able to deal with all this.

I dont want to stress you out even more, but remember that stress prolonged can lead to depression and adrenal fatigue - (if you dont have that already.)

With my stressful life atm, I have found (and I hate to seem patronizing) is just to write out all my responsibilities and goals for the day and month etc- so that i can kinda time manage and be up to date and know where I am - and maybe have that time for myself if I get any.

I think its important to have that mind frame where you feel somewhat in control of things - as with an anxiety disorder, stress can easily affect us. Like when you have more things to worry about and live through than what you already have.

Wish you all the best.

dannyboy65

Wow- That sounds very stressful!
Im in a stressful situation too- but I take my hands down to you - for being able to deal with all this.

I dont want to stress you out even more, but remember that stress prolonged can lead to depression and adrenal fatigue - (if you dont have that already.)

With my stressful life atm, I have found (and I hate to seem patronizing) is just to write out all my responsibilities and goals for the day and month etc- so that i can kinda time manage and be up to date and know where I am - and maybe have that time for myself if I get any.

I think its important to have that mind frame where you feel somewhat in control of things - as with an anxiety disorder, stress can easily affect us. Like when you have more things to worry about and live through than what you already have.

Wish you all the best.

Thanks I checked my bank account the other day and somehow I had an extra 1000 put in and I have no idea where it came from. I am still very stressed though from school and still owe my tuition. I studied all day yesterday for a test I have today and I'm going to start studying today for a test I have next Monday. We usually have objectives to study and we usually only have 18 or so each chapter. In this course there are about 30 or so in each chapter and it's really stressing me out. It also didn't help that I missed a weeks worth of on the job training last week and if I miss 2 more I have to make up and to make up I have to pay $300 each time.

Megaten

I was gonna say that $1000 you got back might have been loan refunds but you say they took all of it. Im pretty much in the same situation. Im doing my clinical rotations right now, and pretty much any money I had saved up is gone. I ended up borrowing like $600 from my parents just to afford the temp housing and another $400 from my girlfriend so I can afford to eat while Im here. They're gonna pretty much own my soul by time I graduate So Im trying to live as cheaply as possible. They dont lie when they say you need money to make money.

dannyboy65

I was gonna say that $1000 you got back might have been loan refunds but you say they took all of it. Im pretty much in the same situation. Im doing my clinical rotations right now, and pretty much any money I had saved up is gone. I ended up borrowing like $600 from my parents just to afford the temp housing and another $400 from my girlfriend so I can afford to eat while Im here. They're gonna pretty much own my soul by time I graduate So Im trying to live as cheaply as possible. They dont lie when they say you need money to make money.

I know what you mean I'm scarcely using my money for gas, groceries, and tutoring.