Belated introduction

HeadFace

To be fair I never gave a proper introduction. Even if it has been... Almost.. A year...
Ot at least, I feel like I need to do it again.
I'm Zack. Im a social mess.
I am still trying to figure out what my personality is like and who I am.
And I like the color blue.
All branches of Rock are my area in music.
I do LOVE techno and electronic music though.
Along with some orchestrated soundtracks.
And right now I feel like McNuggets...
Uhm.. I hope you guys look passed my flaws, and forgive me if I ever do anything to offend or harm you.
Also I've seen a lot of regulars around the forum but havent really talked to them. You guys probably know who you are!

Phoenixx

Nice to finally meet you Zack! :) Well, we've sorta met before, with posts and all, but yeah. Nice to know more, anyway! Rock music is pure awesome, as is the color blue.

I've been here since December and I still never created a proper introduction (or even a single thread for that matter :rolleyes:). Perhaps sometime though...

ScaredToBreathe

Hullo Zack. i never gave a proper introduction either haha but i've only been here for like a month :p It's nice to know you though, i love everyone on SPW ^.^

Hi, and welcome to the site.

You've got such an amazing name, I've met people with that name before and they're all amazing, so I'm sure you're the same :D

WeirdyMcGee

McNuggets!!

You've been here longer than I have but introduced yourself long after me?
haha
you so silly!

Welcome to the forum, I guess?
You've already been welcomes informally though, right?
>D

Feathers

Hello HF,

Well I never had a proper intro either, I think. lol.

'Welcome to the forums then!' :)

How can you listen to techno?? :rolleyes: :eek:

You still have plenty of time to figure things out!!

HeadFace

Nice to finally meet you Zack! Well, we've sorta met before, with posts and all, but yeah. Nice to know more, anyway! Rock music is pure awesome, as is the color blue.

I've been here since December and I still never created a proper introduction (or even a single thread for that matter . Perhaps sometime though...
Hell yeah. I love most branches of it too. Punk, pop, modern, heavy metal, speedmetal, etc etc.

And LOL. I think I made an intro thread when I came here, but it was probably something generic like... "oh hey im new here" or something.
But YES. Nice to meet you too, Phoenix.
Hullo Zack. i never gave a proper introduction either haha but i've only been here for like a month It's nice to know you though, i love everyone on SPW ^.^
Yeah, I've seen you a lot around here I think. Nice to meetcha!
Hi, and welcome to the site.

You've got such an amazing name, I've met people with that name before and they're all amazing, so I'm sure you're the same :D
Lol really? The same exact name? I've never seen anyone with the same name or even thought it was common.
Funny thing though. It started out as an inside joke/play insult with this one autistic kid I met a while ago.
McNuggets!!

You've been here longer than I have but introduced yourself long after me?
haha
you so silly!

Welcome to the forum, I guess?
You've already been welcomes informally though, right?
>D
LOL. Yes I'm craving McD's... Still.

And LOL, yeah D:
you so silly with your suggestive avvy.

And ... Welcome.. Wouldnt be the right words. I've been here longer than you |:<

Well hello. :)
Hola!
Hey Zack, and welcome to the forum!
Hai Vexeh, and welcome to my intro thread!
Hello HF,

Well I never had a proper intro either, I think. lol.

'Welcome to the forums then!'

How can you listen to techno?? :rolleyes: :eek:

You still have plenty of time to figure things out!!
Lol thanks!
AND HOW CAN YOU NOT
‪Above & Beyond - Black Room Boy [HD] [Lyrics in Description]‬‏ - YouTube

Heh, yeah I guess so.

Phoenixx

Hell yeah. I love most branches of it too. Punk, pop, modern, heavy metal, speedmetal, etc etc.
^ Same here! Absolutely love punk and metal, as well as some hardcore and indie. I can't handle the speed or heavy metal though. Regular metal is perfectly fine to me. ::p: