being single sucks

crashmodem

I know to most of you, i may sound like a broken record, but everywhere i go and see couples holding hands, and or when i talk to people, they usually are married or have girlfriends or boyfriends, it seems like i am the only guy who is single. no girls ever show their interest nor do i like to go out in the social scene.

Anonymous

I know what you mean Crashmodem... I think it's just that single people don't go out as much because as we both know, it's not as much fun going out by yourself. Maybe it's just me, but I also feel like everyone is staring at me and taking into consideration that I am alone, and that makes me even more stressed & a target for a panic attack.

Being single has it's advantages though, like being independant, coming and going as you please, no worries about disappointing anyone, or answering for anything.

mystery

I used to be happy with being single when i was younger. I don't really care about companionship back then, I like girls.. yes I do. They are beautiful creatures.

When I am a teen, the only thing I care to think of relating to girls is the physical attraction involved; u know - the breast, bootie and the rest of the 'package'.

Now I am more open about my feelings and am happy to share my most secret inner thoughts with my special girl.

Maybe u are ready for relationships/ maybe u are not..my advice is to stop thinking and wandering, and start doing something. Life is too short to be dream away.

Here is a good website to start changing your mindset
www.fastseduction.com

Anonymous

I'm only 15, so you will probably all laugh at me for worrying about this now, but I'm really worried about being single for the rest of my life. I've never had a boyfriend, and I know I still have a lot of time to find one, but even at my age, every girl except me seems to have a boyfriend. I can live with that now, because I know I'm still young, but sometimes I worry that I won't ever find a boyfriend. I can't get married if I don't find a boyfriend, and I don't want to spend the rest of my life alone. I have terrible images in my mind of being really old and living all by myself, because I never found anyone to spend the rest of my life with. I don't want to be alone...

Crimefish

It's not that I want a boyfriend, I just want a friend who doesn't want to be as close to other people as me. Like I'm sitting at my computer alone, everyone's aleep 'cause it's 5am, but it's just be nice to have someone sitting on the sofa next to me, who wanted to be here because I'm here.
I think I've had the last boyfriend of my life already, not 'cause I've given up on love, but because my SA has gotten worse, and my Crohn's is worse. It's all downhill from here. I'm 16 going on 80. In the aspects of sex, capability, and time left to life... hopefully. And I will probably feel different about that in a minute.

Anonymous

When I had SP I sahred your feelings guys, but now, that I don't have it anymore, it seems like my thoughts have changed, I kind of don't feel ready for a girlfriend although there are many candidates, I don't know *shrug* don't wanna sound like an idiot but some girls are after me. But I kinda feel if I pick a girl I'll repent because I will like more another one... tsk tsk tsk...

Flax

I'm 22 and never had a girlfriend. At the job I recently quit I discovered that I was in love. It was painful because she's the greatest person I've ever known and she's in a long term relationship. I'd never connected with anyone like I did with her. The last day I saw her she actually went out and bought a goodbye cake and got all the people I worked with to sign a card for me. I was so moved by it that I had to hold back tears. It's a horrible thing to like someone who's already taken. She helped my social phobia and depression a lot by being really nice and funny. I always got the feeling that she liked me more than just friends which made me feel upset whenever she talked about her boyfriend. She gave me the feeling that I had a shot with her when I probably didn't. And even if I did have a shot with her I'm not going to break up someone's very long relationship because I'm lonely. I really realized I loved her when I cried after I saw her last. If I was a normal guy I would have professed my love for her a long time ago (I worked there two years) and maybe even gone out with her. But I was scared about breaking up a relationship and even if I did get into a relationship with her I felt like I wouldn't deserve her. And also I felt kind of intimidated by all the people I would have to meet if I did get into a relationship with her (because she's a really social person). She told me to write down her number and I did, but sadly I know I'll never call her just because of SP.