Been a while!

Haven't been around in a long while. Couldn't find the Topic Haven't-Been-On-In-Awhile. So it goes in the Off-Topic. :question:

There should also be a Topic called Life. 'Cause life is bullshit! And the cause of many terrible things!

Lost in frivolous endeavors.

With that said, quick update for those who don't mind rambling...
*inhale* Moved, promoted, girl, mooching neighbor, drinks, family, work, bills, loan, busy busy! See? Quick update.

I will conclude with hopefully some good advice.

You don't have to be perfect to be great. You can be just as you are. If you're angry, be that way. If you have a quirky personality, be that way - quirky people are amazing! If you're scared, be that way but do it anyway! *clears throat* within reason of course, don't go jumping and running in the middle of a busy street :thumbdown:

The only enemy in your life is you. Only you hold yourself back.
(Only you can prevent forest fires - you were thinkin' it! I'm just sayin' it!)

Life isn't all sunshine and rainbows and even the happiest of people have a lot of downer moments. That's just the way it is. If happiness wasn't so fleeting happiness wouldn't be so awesome when we get it!

Haven't been around in a long while. Couldn't find the Topic Haven't-Been-On-In-Awhile. So it goes in the Off-Topic. :question:

There should also be a Topic called Life. 'Cause life is bullshit! And the cause of many terrible things!

Lost in frivolous endeavors.

With that said, quick update for those who don't mind rambling...
*inhale* Moved, promoted, girl, mooching neighbor, drinks, family, work, bills, loan, busy busy! See? Quick update.

I will conclude with hopefully some good advice.

You don't have to be perfect to be great. You can be just as you are. If you're angry, be that way. If you have a quirky personality, be that way - quirky people are amazing! If you're scared, be that way but do it anyway! *clears throat* within reason of course, don't go jumping and running in the middle of a busy street :thumbdown:

The only enemy in your life is you. Only you hold yourself back.
(Only you can prevent forest fires - you were thinkin' it! I'm just sayin' it!)

Life isn't all sunshine and rainbows and even the happiest of people have a lot of downer moments. That's just the way it is. If happiness wasn't so fleeting happiness wouldn't be so awesome when we get it!
^ :greeting: :applause:

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
SIAL!

With all that I take you haven't got the time to become a dijeridoo master? :D (how do you even write that)

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Moved, promoted, girl, mooching neighbor, drinks, family, work, bills, loan, busy busy!
I guess I'd move if I decided to become a girl too, but if you got promoted, why are you mooching drinks off your neighbor and their family? Is it because you're busy working on bills to loan to people? :thinking:

I guess I'd move if I decided to become a girl too, but if you got promoted, why are you mooching drinks off your neighbor and their family? Is it because you're busy working on bills to loan to people? :thinking:
^:lol:

^Nate have you become a Mod? Hope so, you seem quite suited to the role.
^ I Agree.:) He is kind of like the "responsible and respected older brother" for this site. :thumbup:

SIAL!

With all that I take you haven't got the time to become a dijeridoo master? :D (how do you even write that)

Didgeridoo or something like that :p And nope I haven't had the time for it! Sad it is, I know.

I didn't become a girl! Although I do have amazing curves! Mooching neighbors, my neighbor loves to drink others' beers first then his and not share back. I'm not mooching at all. Hope that explains a bit?

Yoda has returned

Returned I have not. For leaving I have never done.