bath pannick

Sue

deos anyone get freaked out in the bath? i always seem to think there are cameras everywhere and my breathing geos bonkers!
its so silly but i cant seem to shake the feeling

black_mamba

I understand the fear of being watched (as I'm sure all SP'ers do) and get paranoid that someone has planted a miniture camera in secret places to catch me out. Catch me doing what I don't know, since all I'm doing is dancing around my flat to bad music. :lol:

Sue

i think its god im afraid of but i dont believe in that realy but just incase! i have to do my best all the time and if i dont someone will know. someone is always watching. its so scary.sometimes i can laugh at myself. :D

Scottish_Player

black_mamba said:
Maybe you've been watching too much Big Brother?

Can you imagine someone with SA in the Big Brother House lol i often though about it if i could handle it or not. I think i would be totaly paranoid and endup going even more crazy lol

black_mamba

I think about that a lot too scottish player. I'd love to go in there and piss everyone off by not saying a word. :lol:

(in reality; the producers wouldn't dare pick soone like me)

SilverLiner

Scottish_Player said:
black_mamba said:
Maybe you've been watching too much Big Brother?

Can you imagine someone with SA in the Big Brother House lol i often though about it if i could handle it or not. I think i would be totaly paranoid and endup going even more crazy lol

I know this thread is pretty old but I had to reply to this. Funnily enough I got dragged to a Big Brother audition in Newcastle and I dreaded every minute of it. I swear we were queing for 2 hours before we got to the front. We were put into groups of 8 or so and then we had to tell the producers why we thought we should be in the Big Brother house. I was honest and told them I was here for my mate...which didn't go down well lol. They tried asking about what I did etc but I was in one of those one word answer moods. So so awkward lol.
We were then asked who we would nominate for eviction (after being in a group of strangers for 2 minutes lol) Everyone instantly pointed at me and said 'Him!! He doesn't say a word...and he doesn't wanna be here anyway'.
Boy did I feel loved lol.

Dovir

I think I might of seen that episode, seems familar.

I used to be scared in the bathtub, thinking that people might be watching me or I could drown. That's why I stopped taking baths, and started taking showers instead..

Sue

i get even more freaked out in the shower. maybe its the hot water that freaks me out. i always think im about to faint.

Horatio

I don't have baths... put it down to my 16th century anti bathing fetish, well either that or the fact I have a shower but no bath in my prison. Home, I mean home, not prison.

I tend to have panic attacks when I'm around others/being watched by others or if I'm really worked up by being around others and have ongoing panic attacks afterwards

but when in the shower I find the opposite, no panic attacks, no sweating, no heavy breathing, no stutstutstuttering and no shaking. I'm never around others when in the shower, partially on account of it being a bathroom with a locked door and partially due to practicality reasons. Eg: I doubt there would be room for anyone else when Im in the shower

I can see why some people might get freaked by the idea of survellience in the bath but in my case the only people who might be tempted to spy on me would be the Japanese Whaling Commision so Horatio's bathroom can for now stay a panic attack free zone, although remind me to put a "No Whaling" sign up just in case

Ever since "Enemy of the State" I've been freaked out thinking that people are always looking at me in my house - the shower too.

Has anyone seen those specials on ABC where landlords are accussed of watching their tenants in the shower? Nasty old men.

pitkreet

SilverLiner said:
I know this thread is pretty old but I had to reply to this. Funnily enough I got dragged to a Big Brother audition in Newcastle and I dreaded every minute of it. I swear we were queing for 2 hours before we got to the front. We were put into groups of 8 or so and then we had to tell the producers why we thought we should be in the Big Brother house. I was honest and told them I was here for my mate...which didn't go down well lol. They tried asking about what I did etc but I was in one of those one word answer moods. So so awkward lol.
We were then asked who we would nominate for eviction (after being in a group of strangers for 2 minutes lol) Everyone instantly pointed at me and said 'Him!! He doesn't say a word...and he doesn't wanna be here anyway'.
Boy did I feel loved lol.

yeah, I can imagine how that must have felt

I reckon that you're as well to be a loud mouth who just talks utter sh*te the whole time and gets up everyone's nose rather than be really quiet. I've known plenty of loud-mouthed morons that everyone complains about behind their back, but in fact they're quite happy to be in their company. But if you're really quiet (and look unhappy), people just avoid you altogether.

I'm not scared of the bath at all, and nor are the spiders that seem to think it'll be fun to crawl into my bath overnight, and then can't get back out again.

zoooo

Sue said:
i get even more freaked out in the shower. maybe its the hot water that freaks me out. i always think im about to faint.

Me too! I used to get dizzy and scared both in the bath and the shower, but I'm not entirely sure why. It's called Automatic Negative Thoughts.

Sue

I HATE HAVING "ANT'S" IN MY HEAD BUT I THINK IM GETTING RID OF THEM ONE BY ONE

Link80

Sue said:

I wont shower if there is no one else in the house. My panic attacks get worse, glad iam not the only one whos like that.
We had our shower changed about a year ago and for ages i would cover it up with flannels incase the buliders had put cameras in it, irrational i know, but i was convinced.
Also (if you dont like snakes dont read this bit)............

i saw a James Bond movie were a snake came out of the side of the bath!!! I now only shower.