Balderdash

stephen

This thread is for total BS. I would like you to make something up and try to make it sound convincing :D.

Ritta

So the other day I was on the bus on my way to an important meeting, then all of the sudden a lady fainted and hit her head on floor pretty hard. Everyone rushed to see if she was ok. She was out cold. The bus driver phoned 911. A couple of minutes later, the lady finally woke up and was too embarrassed to let anyone help her out of the bus. As she stepped off the bus she stumbled and fainted again. This time she hit a patch of grass. The driver looked at his watch and looked really annoyed. The ambulance was taking too long and he was late with his route. Instead of waiting a few more minutes, he shut the doors and started driving away, leaving the poor lady passed out on the grass.

Everyone on the bus started screaming at the bus driver, asking him to stop. One man stood behind him and grabbed the steering wheel forcing him to stop. The bus veered to the right as the driver hit the breaks just in time before crashing into a post. At this moment, we heard sirens. The ambulance and the police finally arrived. They rushed to look after the fainted woman. One police officer got in between the driver and the courageous man, as they were about to get into a fist fight.

The other officer took statements from all of us. The woman was taken to the hospital and the bus driver was taken to jail for negligence.

The End. :rolleyes: