Auckland - New Zealand

21NZ

I've only just moved to Auckland, was a pretty poor choice since its hard to get a job here as is, let alone with SA & Depression .... Going to start going backwards in about 2 week money wise :/ Anyway! Here's some pictures i took with my iPhone since i can't afford to buy a real camera! (iphone was a dumb impulsive buy)

Waiheke Island - just off Auckland: Waiheke Island - a set on Flickr

Auckland Lantern Festival: Auckland Lantern Festival | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

yjErGri.png

DarkPhoenix

Moving to the biggest and most populated city in the country with sa and depression is a brave thing to do indeed! I was there a few months back, i actually really like Auckland (im from Palmy). What part of Auckland did you move to?

ConfusednAlone

i was in melbourne for 3 weeks at one stage and fell in love, now i wanna try my luck there, nz has nothing to offer, am i alone thinking this ?

21NZ

i like nz as a country and i have gotten the "grass is always greener on the other side" effect too especially since there a far and few new zealands here and most that come here do not to talk to other "kiwis". then when you talking to others people here they seem so lovely!!!!! New Zealand Landscapes Timelapse Volume Two - YouTube even if you don't like the people what can beat that :)