Article I love

Phoenixx

Awesome article :) I definitely could relate to it a little. Some of the stuff he said, I swear he pulled it straight out of my head. Especially this:

"Well, duh," they said. "No one really cares what anyone else is getting up to. Why do you think it's called small talk? It's just **** you say to make things less awkward." What, just a pointless noise you make with your mouth? "Precisely," they said. "Cows moo. People small-talk." And I thought: I hate this world. This stinking, unbearable world.

JosephG

"As you might imagine, given my inability to relate to the rest of the human race on even the most cursory level, I'm somewhat socially inept. Slide me between two strangers at any light-hearted jamboree and I'll either rock awkwardly and silently on my heels, or come out with a stone-cold conversation-killer like, "This room's quite rectangular, isn't it?" I glide through the social whirl with all the elegance of a dog in high heels."

that's my favourite part :p He's such a funny writer.

That was well written. I sort of agree with one posted message about the article.
Sounds like Charile may have Asperger's. Or a mild form if that's possible.