Anyone with a Idromed 5 Pulsed Current?

DaaaBulls

I just got mine in the mail today and it has a GS label on it along with a GS pamphlet, I was wondering if anyone has the Pulsed Current edition, and what does it have on the actual machine( a GS or something like PC)? I think the company sent me the wrong device, but just want to make sure.

surfsider

I have an Idromed 5 GS but i wish i would of gottn the pulsed current but it's soo much money. I think the direct current is fine but I can only stand 10ma on my hands maybe 12 at the most.

DaaaBulls

I've been using the GS unit and am going to get the PC hopefully pretty soon. The GS really does suck though, the machine however is pretty cool in that it has it's own timer. I had the RA Fischer a coupler of years ago and that hurt worse than the Idromed.

Have you guys had any success with the machine yet? The first night that I used the GS my right hand, which was in the positive polarity actually was harder to get sweating than my left. Then today after two days of treatments I noticed that my hands took a lot longer to get sweaty and the sweat started out in little beads instead of the whole hand just instantly becoming all wet. But tonight I used the machine again and for some reason my hands seem to be sweating more, also what's the deal with the inconsistency of the pain of the polarities? The first 2 treatments the positive pole was pretty painful while the negative wasn't, now tonight it reversed and I could barely feel the positive pole while the negative hurt. I don't get it.

surfsider

i noticed that too i usually treat my hands at 11 ma which really tingles, but i think it does help out. getting a pulsed current is a lot more expensive and i don't think i can exchange it. it took 3 weeks for it to ship so it would take some time to return and get another device.

the plus pole is usually stronger than the negative according to the supplier

generation7

DaaaBulls said:
I just got mine in the mail today and it has a GS label on it along with a GS pamphlet, I was wondering if anyone has the Pulsed Current edition, and what does it have on the actual machine( a GS or something like PC)? I think the company sent me the wrong device, but just want to make sure.

I think you received the wrong device. I got mine on ebay and I ordered the PS 5 and it saids on the device PS 5.

DaaaBulls

Yeah, I got into contact with the person I bought it from and he is sending me the PC and giving me $100 back, so not too bad of a deal. Plus I am starting the treatments on the GS while I have it and am noticing some improvements.

When you guys are using your machine and you turn it all the way up does it always go to 25-30 MA or does it depend on the water? Like for instance when I was using the Fischer machine and using my tap water I could only get the machine barely to 5 MA and I would have to put baking soda in it to make it higher. But with the Idromed I can get it up to 25-28MA easily with my tap water. I'm wondering what the difference is and maybe the Idromed just has settings on it and it says it's at 25MA because of the setting but is really only putting out around 5 MA?

ultrafrost

DaaaBulls said:
Yeah, I got into contact with the person I bought it from and he is sending me the PC and giving me $100 back, so not too bad of a deal. Plus I am starting the treatments on the GS while I have it and am noticing some improvements.

When you guys are using your machine and you turn it all the way up does it always go to 25-30 MA or does it depend on the water? Like for instance when I was using the Fischer machine and using my tap water I could only get the machine barely to 5 MA and I would have to put baking soda in it to make it higher. But with the Idromed I can get it up to 25-28MA easily with my tap water. I'm wondering what the difference is and maybe the Idromed just has settings on it and it says it's at 25MA because of the setting but is really only putting out around 5 MA?

do you use cold or warm tap water? I found water temperature play a big part in the mA, if I use warm water, I could easily achieve higher mA, while I could only get 16-17mA if I use cold water ( about 5 centidegrees)

salli

surly it is false, like shown on the product picture
Idromed pulsed current iontophoresis - dc stands for direct current, however i think the label is false when it is gs - somehow confusing

where have you bought it concrete?

Last edited: