Anyone tried Sage or Baking soda..

Last week positive effects from ionthophoresis stopped .. I search on web and found that sage leaves can help..I tried before tea of sage and it didn't work..

Now, i put a small amount of sage leaves into hot water and put my hands for 5-10 minutes..
I found that baking soda can help too when you mix it with little water..

i use now both methods and it works perfectly.. better than ionthophoresis.

anyone with same experience?!

no, i do it separetely.. you can do only one thing if you want, i do both and effects is better than ionthophoresis..

with soda you mix it with water in your hands
with sage you put some small amount of sage in the water and then put your hands for 10-15 minutes..

effects is really crazy, forget on ionthophoresis and other shit

laure15

I don't use baking soda for my hands, but it works great for clearing away oil and debris. I would use it in spare quantities though because too much could dry up the skin.

hoplaba

How often do you need to do this ? When did you started to notice difference

Last edited:
i don't use baking soda for my hands, but it works great for clearing away oil and debris. I would use it in spare quantities though because too much could dry up the skin.

how many days you do a treatment with sage and how much it takes effect? Any other detail about it

thanks

Sprawling

no, i do it separetely.. you can do only one thing if you want, i do both and effects is better than ionthophoresis..

with soda you mix it with water in your hands
with sage you put some small amount of sage in the water and then put your hands for 10-15 minutes..

effects is really crazy, forget on ionthophoresis and other shit

Ionto is still the method of choice for reliability. Yes, ionto can stop working for unknown reasons, then again so can any treatment. My experience with ionto goes back to 2005.

Ionto is still the method of choice for reliability. Yes, ionto can stop working for unknown reasons, then again so can any treatment. My experience with ionto goes back to 2005.

yes, iontho is still the method for reliability..

my "sage" method is in decreasing, there is effects but it is not like with iontho..
for first 2 days it is better but now is on the 60-65% of iontho..

today is my sixth day od sage treatment after iontho stopped to work