Anyone in London

vas171

Hi there, just trying to see if there is anyone in London who would like to meet at some point. I am 44 and kind of have accepted that I will have hyperhidrosis for my whole life but is still puzzling to me that I never came across anyone with this condition. If in London, hope you are all doing well with those hot days!

All the best

Vasia

MikeAS

Hi,
Have you tried SweatBlock?
Im not from London but i can really understand your situation because i have also suffered from hyperhidrosis.
If you haven't tried it yet, please do.
Im using it for about a week and its a game changer

Sprawling

Hi,
Have you tried SweatBlock?
Im not from London but i can really understand your situation because i have also suffered from hyperhidrosis.
If you haven't tried it yet, please do.
Im using it for about a week and its a game changer

Yes, yet another aluminum chloride product at 14%. There are a bunch of these products on the market. For those with very mold hand and feet sweating they can work. For thor those with mild to severe there is little chance. Underarms sweating you have a very good chance that these type products will work.

Now if Mike here is truthful and he has only suffered for the past few years, good chance he's either pushing a product that has been talked about on here in the past or has secondary HH that is being caused by some other problem and seriously needs to check out why the sudden HH within the past few years.

Now Mike here is a newbie with 2 posts saying the same thing which in my book is someone not being totally truthful.

Don't get me wrong, Sweatblock and all the other aluminum chloride products can work for certain conditions as does Certain Dri, Odaban plus all the other stronger aluminum chloride products that are either prescription grade meaning a higher percentage.

Facial HH is very difficult to treat with topical products. Ionto works best (doesn't work for everyone) for the hands and feet.

Just my 2 cents worth. I'm sure Mike Won't be posting anything new or plans to contribute to our forum.