Anyone ever feel like this?

redlady

I like how you 'staged' that, hehe. Yes i feel like that - i get so embarassed over the littlest things. Simple little conversations - triffling little examples of ettiquite are enough to reduce me to a small child - i F*$@ING hate it!!!

sensitive

redlady said:
I like how you 'staged' that, hehe. Yes i feel like that - i get so embarassed over the littlest things. Simple little conversations - triffling little examples of ettiquite are enough to reduce me to a small child - i F*$@ING hate it!!!

Hello sensitive :)

sensitive: hey, how are you today?!! nice to see you, you looks good today 8)

oh sensitive :oops: , thank you.

sensitive: I am serious, you look special today. Would you join me, please? 8)

sure sweetie 8)

JJenny

Here's another scenario lol .....

Hi Jenny

Jenny: Hi

Nice to meet you again

Jenny: You too :)
Jenny :thinking: - "This is the point when I'm supposed to start blushing. Why aren't I blushing yet?

So what you been up to lately Jenny?

etc etc,.

I have stopped blushing lately and you know I think I was so used to a little flush out of habit that my expectation of it was patterned so much into it's happening that it never failed me....what a faithful companion blushing was lol
I seem to have overcome it 99 percent of the time now and I just want to give you encouragement as I have blushed since I was a tiny little girl. I have been working for the past couple of months on allowing it all to happen rather than the acts of repression and hiding of the past years.
Last night I had to go to show and it kind of gets me hot and flustered but on the way in the car I thought, Okay I'm just going to Let it Be and so what and you know that energy that builds up around the chest and the neck and face? - Well I just created this thought of it spreading out all over my body, imagined I was pushing it out to all the ends of me, down to toes out to fingers, and kept doing that thought and miraculously it kind of lost it's concentration of energy in that face neck area and I started naturally breathing calmly and I felt really empowered. It was amazing. I felt calm all night. It gave me a lot of self confidence that what I had such strong energy in putting in place (blushing) I had equally the ability to turn it around. I really believe we can all achieve a state of peace, we just gotta believe in ourselves.
Love xxxxxxxx

jss

this is another scenario but it is sad one :(

when I go to the college

when I enter my class and before lecture start I see my colleague talking there

I start blushing :oops:
I want to ignore them run away but i force my self to go and greet them :oops: :oops:

I go to them and they are talking with each other

with deep low voice

Me : Hello
..... no one noticed me!! :oops: :oops: :oops:
Me : Hello ....
... no one even know I am here! I am not that short!
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I run away and wish I didn't ever come to college :( :(

SaharaWorld

jss said:
t

Aww Jss :( You shouldn't feel embarrassed about that - they should! This is more a reflection on them than you, because they're the ones being unfriendly/rude.

You know what though, don't take this personally because it happens to everyone sometimes. You say Hi and people just don't respond, either they didn't hear you or they're so preoccupied with something that they just didn't notice. I even know some outgoing/confident people who this has happened to.

SaharaWorld

JJenny said:
Here's another scenario lol .....

I seem to have overcome it 99 percent of the time now and I just want to give you encouragement as I have blushed since I was a tiny little girl. I have been working for the past couple of months on allowing it all to happen rather than the acts of repression and hiding of the past years.
Last night I had to go to show and it kind of gets me hot and flustered but on the way in the car I thought, Okay I'm just going to Let it >>>

Thanks for the encouragement. It's so great to hear that people have had successes with this. I guess things can only get better :)

jss

It happened to run away just two or three times only however this affected me badly too much and I still remember every moment in these hard situations so I shared them with you :lol:

but here is the rest of story :lol:

in other days I was careful to avoid these situations

they didn't notice me at first the most of times

but some time I said Hello very loudly :lol: all of them stopped talking and looked at me :lol: I looked very strange,I got emparassed and blushed. It was a hard situation but better than not talking with them :)

SaharaWorld said:
jss said:
t

Aww Jss :( You shouldn't feel embarrassed about that - they should! This is more a reflection on them than you, because they're the ones being unfriendly/rude.

You know what though, don't take this personally because it happens to everyone sometimes. You say Hi and people just don't respond, either they didn't hear you or they're so preoccupied with something that they just didn't notice. I even know some outgoing/confident people who this has happened to.

shy_miss_fly

heheheh Sahara, your post made me laugh, cuz you just explained exactly what I go through. Some days not as bad as others though.